The Will Smith Slander Thread

Also Will and Jada never explicitly said they had an open relationship. I wish y'all would stop running with that narrative.
Them being in an open relationship may be hearsay or just assumed with how they speak about their marriage. But we can agree that out of their own mouths, they said that they were separated during the August thing, right?

These people are sick. Y'all know that rico dude from Hannah Montana was dating willow when he was 20 and she was like 14 or something... Weird family.

Eventhough they didn't explicitly say that they were dating, that didn't stop you from saying that they were.

Them being in an open relationship may be hearsay or just assumed with how they speak about their marriage. But we can agree that out of their own mouths, they said that they were separated during the August thing, right?

Eventhough they didn't explicitly say that they were dating, that didn't stop you from saying that they were.
His point was the other poster demanding video evidence when an argument didn't suit him, but accepting non video evidence when he's making his own point (which is literally everyone in this thread since none of us have exclusive video of the Smiths). It was like a child trying to argue a point.

The smiths and scientology is the weirdest thing about them…

if I had to vote
I agree. They seem no different than normal families other than that...and the fact that they are extremely rich and famous. Willow and Jaden have their own successful careers. I respect the fact that Jaden sells water and uses 100% of the profits to help Flint and other places that don't have clean water. I also like that he has a food truck where he serves homeless folks free food. We might think their actions are weird and unconventional, but they seemed to have done a great job raising kids who are successful in their own right and actually cares about helping others. Their relationship struggles are no different than what a lot of couples out here are dealing with.

Last edited:
His point was the other poster demanding video evidence when an argument didn't suit him, but accepting non video evidence when he's making his own point (which is literally everyone in this thread since none of us have exclusive video of the Smiths). It was like a child trying to argue a point.
Umm, ok.
Just about everything I've said, there's video of them actually saying it.

I agree. They seem no different than normal families other than that...and the fact that they are extremely rich and famous. Willow and Jaden have their own successful careers. I respect the fact that Jaden sells water and uses 100% of the profits to help Flint and other places that don't have clean water. I also like that he has a food truck where he serves homeless folks free food. We might think their actions are weird and unconventional, but they seemed to have done a great job raising kids who are successful in their own right and actually cares about helping others. Their relationship struggles are no different than what a lot of couples out here are dealing with.

husbands and wives cheat in all kinds of relationships, divorce rates are high for a reason

but being a celebrity on the whole is weird, at least to me

but as far as scientology, a lot of religions got some weird sh going.. but of the little I know of that one, it’s weird as hell

husbands and wives cheat in all kinds of relationships, divorce rates are high for a reason

but being a celebrity on the whole is weird, at least to me

but as far as scientology, a lot of religions got some weird sh going.. but of the little I know of that one, it’s weird as hell

Scientology could have been the coolest religion but they had to ruin it with typical cultish stuff that other religions engage in. There's a scientology center by me, I'm debating going in.

Scientology could have been the coolest religion but they had to ruin it with typical cultish stuff that other religions engage in. There's a scientology center by me, I'm debating going in.

id get if you wanna shh on other religions and the stuff they got going

or you just want the tax breaks

but every time I hear more I wonder about the people who sign up for that shh

People assume everyone in Hollywood is into that. There are a lot but its still a minority of celebs.

Were Jaden and August really "friends," or just knew each other? Seems like he and Jada's relationship started moreso because he was dealing with a liver and mental health issues and Jada was trying to "help" him deal with it.
Someone I know and friend is just really different meanings for me I guess.

People assume everyone in Hollywood is into that. There are a lot but its still a minority of celebs.

i wanna say I’ve seen it on the cover of some magazines or something.. maybe that’s them being cool with Tom cruise

obviously I didn’t care enough to look that deep into it

Were Jaden and August really "friends," or just knew each other? Seems like he and Jada's relationship started moreso because he was dealing with a liver and mental health issues and Jada was trying to "help" him deal with it.
Someone I know and friend is just really different meanings for me I guess.
Jaden introduced him to her

Y’all doods gossip more than broads 🤣

Smells like nail shop estrogen in here.

Couldn’t be me.
Yet here you are. Welcome!!
14524032.jpg

Jaden introduced him to her
At a festival where they were performing I believe. Does that really make them friends? They could've been just chopping it up for a few minutes and he just happened to introduced his mom to him in the process. That don't mean that they are friends who were hanging out with each other before that. :lol:
Interesting how everyone decided that they were friends even when they haven't said that they were prior.

Evidence of this "grandma" story. There's a lot of gossip column crap on here. If that's the case it's the grandma that has problems not the 9 year old.

The kids turned out OK considering how toxic Hollywood can be. They are kids Will and Jada should be proud of.
Jada was proud of it though

Back
Top Bottom