The Wire

5th season is here (started this past monday)
posterart_thewire_760x519.jpg

hands down the best series on TV. (imo)

"%*%+ them westcoast *****z, cause in b-more, we aim and hit-a-*****"
-Snoop-

Indemand bammas can already catch the second episode.

One of my favorite shows. I didn't pick it up until last season, but as soon as I am settled into my new place Netflix is getting reactivated so I canwatch the first 3 seasons.

the 2nd episode is cool, i think this season should be as good as the last......a friend of mine just sent me a site that has the leaked episodes...but HBOonly leaked episodes 1,2,5,6,7,and 8 to the critics...leaving out 3 and 4 which is kinda backwards...

The whole season has actually leaked. I'm tempted not to watch. I may cave in this weekend. lol

my bad missing episode 3 - 4...im try to look for it...but i sent for those that asked

Omar lunchin' like $%^* this season. I gave up on 3 & 4, they'll be on tv already when i find them.

I heard they only gave the critics 1,2,5-7. Those are the only ones I can find anywhere (the box, torrents, etc). I was going to wait to see 3 & 4 but Icracked and watched 5-7 last night. I can't wait to see how everything develops. The Wire is my crack.

smh.gif
@ the internet...
where is the suspence factor in a show when you got leaks? I dont even entertain it, especially with music...

dont spoil it for other people as well, be courteous people.
best TV series of all time
yup. I agree.

all I know is SNOOP is back in business...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shuman15

where is the suspence factor in a show when you got leaks? I dont even entertain it, especially with music...

dont spoil it for other people as well, be courteous people.
best TV series of all time
yup. I agree.

Agree too! I'm against DL'n flicks, music, shows off the net... waste of time and just not me... plus I rather just wait for the show to come onas schedule...

Anyways - here is a pic from The Wire premiere in B-More...

More (including interviews and pictures) @ ReloadMagazine @ The Wire Premiere

I'm an "in demand" bamma.

Midnight on Sundays.

Refreshing the cable box like a feen.

Agreed on the D.Loading during the season. That's for suckas.

tried waiting but it didnt last long....but i wouldnt spoil it for anybody....and i think they are shutting down most leaked streams anyway...because the one iwatched yesterday isnt working today....

Thanks for the info Shuman, I will be watching episode 2 tonight. I like to watch a new episode every week forget watching the whole season ahead of time. TheWire is so addicitve and HBO is the TV version of crack. Does anybody know when Entourage and Big Love returning with new episodes?I cant believe there will beno more Sopanos, Curb your Enthanism and TheWire from HBO.

Curb is coming back for two more seasons.

Entourage is coming back in June, maybe July due to the writers strike.

Besides not coming back again for another season, I'm pissed the wire was shortened to 10 episodes from 13.

I tried not to DL them joints but they're too accessible. Oh well, I still watch them on TV. Still waitin for Monday so I can peep episode 3 OnDemand. ThatN Donut got the ill flips wit the 90s-ish LV coat.

Midnight on Sundays.
do they post the next episode that midnight or later on that day? if so I might need to just stay up, cause I usually just catch it the next dayor two. I end up watching episodes twice (regular schedule then in demand) to get a better understanding of whats going on. Then it mixes better because I canwatch it the next day.

Curb is actually a funny show...never kept up with it but anytime I stumble onto an episode, its straight comedy.

Well, I missed the 1st episode due to Direct TV outtage. I need some to pm or email a brother a link to watch last week's ep so I can get caught up.

I don't care to see future ones, Just the premiere one

Originally Posted by shuman15

do they post the next episode that midnight or later on that day?

Midnight on Sunday night (technically Monday); no later than 12:00.30.

Like clockwork.

Back
Top Bottom