The Wire

ON the HBO preview of Episode 60 it shows McNulty yelling to Templeton about his story being fake. Also Daniels and the whole department now know that theyused an illegal wire for Marlos phone. Even the major gets involved. This final Episode better be 2 hours long for all the %%*$ thats about to take place. DamnI miss The Wire already!

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

but u gotta understand that ain't too many people that's around Marlo on an everyday basis. he got all his peoples over that joint to keep anybody from gettin' close enough to even whisper Marlo a punk. he relies on Chris and Snoop to give him the word on the street...if they keep somethin' from him, how he gon' know what Omar said???
Marlo instructed Omar's Uncle to be killed wrecklessly, bringing Omar "out of retirement" forcefully...

And Even after the "set-up" job "big bad" Marlo planned that didn't stick (last season)...

You really think Marlo thought Omar was singing "Lift Every Voice" in the streets?

And Omar LIVES in the streets?

Sorry, I ain't buying it man.

I can't.

Yeah I agree.. If Omar can get word about Butchie real quick down in the Islands... How can't Marlo hear something about being called a BIA BIA around hisown way?

I think it will never make sense. See, in past seasons the writers always knew they could leave a situation sketchy only to clean it up later, whether it be inthat season or in a following season. Now, with everything coming to a close so fast, their trying to put it all together so quickly and theyre slipping onthat attention to detail that theyve prided themselves on for so long. A petition for a continuation needs to be written.

Marlo instructed Omar's Uncle to be killed wrecklessly, bringing Omar "out of retirement" forcefully...

And Even after the "set-up" job "big bad" Marlo planned that didn't stick (last season)...

You really think Marlo thought Omar was singing "Lift Every Voice" in the streets?

And Omar LIVES in the streets?

Sorry, I ain't buying it man.

I can't.

"I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried 6" R.I.P Omar. The show would have not been the same w/out you but...

Marlo is still alive so he won (yeah I know that was a cheap shot... Lol.)

More Predictions for ep 60:

1. Chris finds out that Snoop was pregnant by Monk
2. Bunk will become the Red Ribbon Killer & Mcnulty will be his first victim
3. Cutty from the Cut is gonna hook up with Mike's mom.
4. Spyder will go back to school and finish the 3rd grade
5. Chris will share a cell w/ Avon & they will flip a coin to see who is picthing. Batter's up!

I dont know the rules regarding this stuff so I wont be to detailed but the final episode is available if you look around enough

^^^ downloading now
pimp.gif

don't worry guys, I won't post any spoilers...

Ep 60 had it's ups and downs i guess. For those that dont want to wait and see it and can't wait to download it, there is a site where you can justwatch the Eps. PM me for the link

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the suspence...this wait till 9pm is killing me!!!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ you downloaders

Yup, I couldn't wait. Watched it Friday night. I don't think it was no way I could've avoided finding out what happens. Having Tig watch it aroundme on Thursday was no help. Then having him tell the listeners what happened. lol I had to lock myself in another studio til he finished that. lol

i am just glad nobody spoiled it on here....i would've kirked! lol but we are less than 10 minutes away....hopefullly they don't disappoint with thisepisode...

Meh... Typical HBO ending. I did like how Slim took control and blasted on Cheese. I hate Marlo but it was tooooooo funny when he went back on the Block.It's not going to hit me that it's all over until time rolls around where the next season would be.

the end was kinda predictable...McNulty and Lester being let go... Carcetti becoming the governor...bubbles stayin sober

i aint like how they had Dookie goin out... i agree that it was good to see Slim "get rid" of Cheese... i aint quite understand the Marlo angle; werethey tryin to show that he was gonna become a legit businessman??

^^Me neither, the way I took Marlo's situation was that he got the 10 million from Slim(G) and the other dude, that's how they were able to see theGreek (connect) at the end. When he left the meeting and went back on the corner and was wrecking with those youngins was a way of telling people that drugdealing/streetlife is all Marlo knows. The last shot of Marlo on the corner with a suit on, was a way of telling the audience that even though Marlo isplanning to go legit (him wearing a suit) he will always be a drug dealer/street dude (him standing on the corner). Just my opinion, what do yall think? Hollaat me DMV.

Gus and Alma being "demoted" jo...

TOO real for television.

Real talk.

Besides Michael being the "new" Omar, I'm cool with everything.

Ain't like I (or the writers for that matter) have a choice for real.

thats what i was thinkin too boss playa; thats all Marlo knows...i mean can you see him workin a 9 to 5?? NOPE!!!!

eyes of hazel, i forgot about the newspaper... i couldnt stand Templeton and them other editors, and then they were rewarded with something at the end.Makes me wonder if this is how real newspapers are because Templeton was "bending" the truth on the daily!!!

honestly, i dont see this show ending; i feel like there were too many loose ends! i can see a spinoff with Mike and Dookie being the principalcharacters

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

^^Me neither, the way I took Marlo's situation was that he got the 10 million from Slim(G) and the other dude, that's how they were able to see the Greek (connect) at the end. When he left the meeting and went back on the corner and was wrecking with those youngins was a way of telling people that drug dealing/streetlife is all Marlo knows. The last shot of Marlo on the corner with a suit on, was a way of telling the audience that even though Marlo is planning to go legit (him wearing a suit) he will always be a drug dealer/street dude (him standing on the corner). Just my opinion, what do yall think? Holla at me DMV.
Powerful piece because he got cut and tasted his own Blood.... and it was like," I am back home.. here in the cut...."
Clearly the best TV series eva... too real for middle America to realize there is more fact than fiction.. it happens in everybody's neglected urban section of America.... whether it is BMore or........

I can't believe that Lester was married to the stripper from Season one. She was hot though.

I'm cool with the ending, it's a cycle that never stops.

Back
Top Bottom