The Wire

Without Chris, he's nothing.
Just goes to show you the dangers of having an intelligent mind. Chris can kill but you can only do that for so long until your caught. Marlo hasbrains and that is more ganster than being gangsta... ya dig?. Lol.

Ep. 60 is going to have to be the Truth. EOH hit me up if you viewing it early and i mean early. I dont sleep so I will be checking it out aroung 12:01am.

Oh and your boy Chris need to brush that "Taco meat" on his face. Dude look like he was sharing a hole with Saddam.

Nah but my prediction is that everyone will find out that ...
1. Kinard is marlo's son
2. They couldn't burry prop joe b/c of a lack of a strong enough casket
3. Omar got shot in 2 places ( check the butt shot residue test)
4. Doukie is really played by souljah boi
And last but not least
5. Sgt. Daniels was the design inspiration behind the talking x-mas pooh on south park. Thats right folks. Mr. Hanky!

waaaaaaaait, episode 60 is not gonna be on OnDemand this sunday?

woods820.jpg

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RockDeep

There's no way Snoop was the Snitch... can't see it.

Might have been Chris since he's on a Murder Charge OR Cheese since that dude will do ANYTHING to keep his butt off the chopping block thinkin he could take Marlo's place.
Dawg, no one said anything. All that is strictly Lester and them folks putting in work overtime -- illegally.

That's what I'm saying...

The legal documents say that the "source" told the crime unit about the location, time, etc. of the resupply.

The laywer knows that is complete b.s. No "source" said jack. Even at the end of ep. 59, he was grilling the Irish former cop about a possible wire... Illegal wire... Wondering where Lester could have possibly gotten Marlo's number.

Thus...

Episode 60.

MUST see TV.

the "source" = Herc...the subsequent information gathered from the cell number Herc provided Carver, led to Lester creating "thesource/informant" that was mentinoned the summonses served to Marlo, Monk, Cheese, etc....all in all, still an illegitimate/illegalwiretap...

Nope, Episode 60 will not be on On Demand this upcoming Sunday. Everyone has to wait until the regular airing on the 9th.

^well aint that a bia...
anywho, Marlo plays a spacific role in the streets. He is the head of a large drug organization! Common sense, your hands are already dirty when calling theshots, why do dirty work to make things worse when you can have someone do it for you? Also, you guys ever notice that Chris and Snoop dont say $$!@ to Marloabout anything negative and how Chris reacted when Monk brought up Omar calling him out in the street? Notice how NONE of that $$!@ got back to Marlo, becauseif anything it gotta go through Chris and Snoop 1st? There is definately more to that relationship then meets the eye. That n Marlo did some $$!@, to gainthose two cold blooded killers respect to the point where they dont even dare to piss him off...by no means. Dude was beyond mad...I would have paid money tosee Omar vs. Marlo after that outburst...
aka dude crazy when provoked.

and Omar being taken out like that, I agree, I didnt like it but it just goes to show that anything can happen in the hood. period. He caught Omar slippin,plain and simple..

im just curious as to what will happen to McNulty...

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Nope, Episode 60 will not be on On Demand this upcoming Sunday. Everyone has to wait until the regular airing on the 9th.

Thats a blower. I leave for spring break on the 8th, $%^&.

"CrDPatt,"

That is I was saying. lol.

But the document is written to have people believe the "source" is someone in Marlo's camp. Which, as I mentioned, the laywer knows isb.s.
why do dirty work to make things worse when you can have someone do it for you?

Intriguing.

I do agree - if you compare the "muscle" relationship between Slim/PropJoe v.s. Marlo/Chris/, there is a found respect from Marlo.

And THAT is because, as I mentioned, Marlo ain't jack without 'em.

Forget Snoop. She never had a voice unless Chris approved. Check the episodes.

In the streets, muscle is muscle - and you make sure they are easily replaceable. Death, charges, wounded in the heat of battle, etc.

Chris is a major factor in Marlo's camp, making Marlo a bia in my opinion. You don't make "muscle" that important.

I just can't respect Marlo screaming on Omar - AFTER he was dead. Did y'all see how happy go lucky dude was, P-R-E-S-S-E-D to call Snoop and Chris like he won the lottery. O RLY?

You see Chris and Snoop's face compared to Marlo's? Says it all.

Both parties had missions. Marlo did his part - got the connect. Chris and Snoop failed at "to be the man you gotta beat the man" theory.

They wanted that credibility Omar had, and the only way he was gonna get it was for the streets to KNOW THEYKILLED Omar.

Marlo could care less since he got the connect.

And that's a bia if I ever saw one.

Just my take.

well in season 3 when they first introduced him the police were talking about marlo and they mentioned him having a LOOONG rap sheet so i'm sure he didplenty dirt in the streets to get where he was at now. As you can see he has no problems having anybody killed so just think what he woulda done during hiscome up.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Nah but my prediction is that everyone will find out that ...
1. Kinard is marlo's son
2. They couldn't burry prop joe b/c of a lack of a strong enough casket
3. Omar got shot in 2 places ( check the butt shot residue test)
4. Doukie is really played by souljah boi
And last but not least
5. Sgt. Daniels was the design inspiration behind the talking x-mas pooh on south park. Thats right folks. Mr. Hanky!

roll.gif
THAT was Hilarious...

They need a Pre-Quel on Marlo, Chris and Avon for real. This show HAS to be extended SOME how SOME way...
Kev, that was a pretty good break down. Well taken and I noticed those expressions on Chris and Snoops face too.. lol

raise good points EOH. I didnt mind Marlo's rant because yeah he was shoutin on a dead figure, but at the same time he was kept out the loop when all ofthis was going down...Omar was hittin heads and it was never reported...peep when Monk spilled the beans and Marlo replied "what you think imma punk?

and yeah...its hard to see someone walk into a life like that! especially when it was evident he had options.

this again is another reason this show needs to see some awards...Im sorry but Snoop went out like a G...period. that exit was spectacular. plus Bubbsspeakin on his past and Jarod, the whole episode was completely solid!

damn then for not showing 60 early!!!
mad.gif

My thing is... in the LAST EP.. they are goin to show Marlo doin some stuff himself....

But IF he DID know Omar was talkin stuff, Wouldn't he just be havin Chris an Snoop take care of it anyway?

Whats Lester goin to do with the Lawyer info in ONE Ep.???

A movie maybe? THE WIRE THE MOVIE....

Originally Posted by shuman15

raise good points EOH. I didnt mind Marlo's rant because yeah he was shoutin on a dead figure, but at the same time he was kept out the loop when all of this was going down...Omar was hittin heads and it was never reported...peep when Monk spilled the beans and Marlo replied "what you think imma punk?

Let's not forget last season fellas.

Marlo had the opportunity to get at Omar "straight up" and instead, failed at that "set-up" job (when they killed that innocent stock ladyin the corner store).

But, in the same breath, Marlo saying that Omar was "just another n' with a gun..."

O RLY?
laugh.gif

So, my stance on the Marlo character stems from that.

This season, Chris kept things from Marlo to avoid another "set-up" job Marlo would have instructed.

Plus, its hard for me to think that Marlo did NOT know that Omar of all people wasn't screaming his name out in the streets. Info or no info from yourcamp, IF HE WAS in the streets like he claim to be, someone would have just told him off g.p.

I know... Deeper thinking... But the show is well worth it. I've had plenty of "you right v. I'm right" debates about the WIRE -- Whichmakes the show great IMO.
damn then for not showing 60 early!!!
mad.gif

Real talk. But the 1 minute joint on In-Demand was worth my laughs last night.
roll.gif

probably one of the better episodes of the season...for some reason i dont think this whole case is gonna hold up because of Herc takin that number out of therolodex...i'm interested to see whats gonna happen with the newspaper angle; did Templeton stretch the truth in some of his stories? Where Mike is gonnaend up? What they gonna do with McNulty, lol. Which brings up another question; what do yall think about Greggs spillin the beans about McNulty's fakecase?

^
And Herc is not the smartest man alive.

In fact, he has little common sense (if he had some, he'd still be on Bmore PD, seasons 2 - 4).

So, he's created and playing this role he will eventually get bit for.... AGAIN....

I think they could have made Bunk rat on McNulty, but they had Kima do it, because she's been going thru alot of emotional stuff being reconnected with herkid. They HAD to have a Cop on the show who is actually one with some GOOD Characteristics!!! lol

I mean Templeton stretching the truth is evident and Gus is on him, but I think in the previews for the last Ep they show Templeton and McNulty arguing aboutgettin out of this crap. So with SOOO many people knowing it was a lie, I don't see how McNulty is goin to get out of it.

I am also kind of irked that Kernard killin Omar has just DIED.... or HAS it? I mean the lil youngin gotta get SOME sort of credit. Is he locked up? How couldpeople on the street think it was anyone but a kid the way info gets passed in the streets of Bmore?

MyT how was snoop on your show? Negro she died last week!!!

BTW on an unrelated topic. Is Big Monique the actress from Baltimore? I saw a movie she was in over the weekend and swore she had a Bmore accent.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by shuman15

raise good points EOH. I didnt mind Marlo's rant because yeah he was shoutin on a dead figure, but at the same time he was kept out the loop when all of this was going down...Omar was hittin heads and it was never reported...peep when Monk spilled the beans and Marlo replied "what you think imma punk?

This season, Chris kept things from Marlo to avoid another "set-up" job Marlo would have instructed.

Plus, its hard for me to think that Marlo did NOT know that Omar of all people wasn't screaming his name out in the streets. Info or no info from your camp, IF HE WAS in the streets like he claim to be, someone would have just told him off g.p.

but u gotta understand that ain't too many people that's around Marlo on an everyday basis. he got all his peoples over that joint to keep anybodyfrom gettin' close enough to even whisper Marlo a punk. he relies on Chris and Snoop to give him the word on the street...if they keep somethin' fromhim, how he gon' know what Omar said???

Back
Top Bottom