The Wire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttt

I don't care what ANYONE thinks.... I still haven't been able to see theFuture Eps.. But I waited them out like a Bamma last year and DIDN"T haveDemand...

This year, I find myself watchin each Ep like 3 times, just to catch stuff I didn't catch first go round.

I still watch on scheduled nights but this show is PURE crack....and if I can get it early.... F it.. Im watchin it.

It aint like Im in a room with everyone blurtin out scenes before they happen.....I NEED to know how the season is gonna shake out.. cause I can't promiseI will be in town or near a tv on Sunday nights.

I too look forward to Big Love and Entourage. I think I missed a season and didn't realize it of Entourage when I was checkin out INDEMAND shows thisweekend.

I share the love of the show and thats all that matters to me you perfect, can't do no bad, no skeleton havin do gooder bein..bamma's.. lololol

There's rumors going around that Entourage might actually get cancelled due to the writers strike. I don' t know how true that is but it came straightfrom Adrian Grenier's mouth.

that show is pure cooked coke...im mad i dl'd ep5-7 and ep5 turned out to b 7...i hate being on campus with no HBO...i feel like bubbles before he kickedlol...

episode three =
eek.gif

COMCAST ON DEMAND USERS ONLY!

PLEASE TELL ME BAMMAS BEEN KEEPING UP!!! EVEN WIT MY TIGHT SCHEDULE I MAKE SURE I CATCH ALL EPISODES!!!

Episode 59 was SOOOO GOOD, I had to bring this post back to life...for cats stuck at 58, you got something to look forward to!!!

*touches up hair while looking into side view mirror* "how my hair look?

"it look good girl..."

perfect! im puttin the Wire as the GOAT of TV series...nothing is seeing it..NOTHING!!!
laugh.gif
(CAN YOU TELL THE EXCITEMENT!!!

smh.gif
@ this show being forced to stop 2 seasons too soon.

I'm still mad @ Fox for canceling "Roc" in its prime.
laugh.gif

Bmore can't get a break!
tired.gif

episode 59 is siiiiicccckkk....u definitely have something to look forward to this Sunday....can't wait to see the final episode...I hope they ended itbetter than the sopranos.smh

Funny how the best drama ever created will NEVER win a major award...
damn shame...even Bubbs gave a great performance in that episode! cant wait to get off work...imma watch that *!%@ again!

and Marlow...that dude is HEATED!!!

yo I wish I could fast forward my life to this sunday cause I can't wait. the preview got me maaaaad hype.

Marlo is a beeeyaah.

Screaming on a dude not even breathing anymore.

Without Chris, he's nothing.

All he's done is kill a broad, and wave a golf club at Bowe-dee.

lol.

Ep 59, was really good, I was so mad about the last scene, its hard to watch people choosesuch a bad path...

I kid you not when $%&# got shot in the store by that little kid, I jumped up from spooning my girl on the couch (go ahead clown...........doneyet?.........ok can I continue? Thanks) and started yelling at the TV. She said, why are you getting so mad?! I looked at her and just said AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

I mean, he was the best character on the show. Shot by a 9 year old. Ball game. No showdown. No hit. NOTHING. Just zipped up in a body bag.

I hope Mike kills Snoop and Chris gets taken out by Bunk.

Seriously.

I can't stand that this show is ending. Its bad enough they are crammin EVERYTHING in these last two Eps.. With all that just happened in 59.. what thehell is Ep 60 goin to have without it goin over an hour?

The Fact that Simon had Omar offed in such an Anticlimatic was just shows... they are doin EVERYBODY...

And Kev you are right... How DOES Marlo invoke so much fear in people when its Chris and Snoop who had everyone scurd on the streets? IF you are a Comcastviewer.. how did Marlo's lawyer tell him one thing, but you see on the next Ep he's doin another?

And who is the supposed Snitch anyway?

WARNING! ON DEMAND PEOPLE ONLY! WARNING! ON DEMAND PEOPLE ONLY!

^
The last episode will run about an hour and 27 minutes.

I agree, that the WIRE has been great for taking time with their plots. Guaranteed, episode 60 will run 100 miles per hour, each scene being significant. You can tell by the preview. And that is NOT how the WIRE gets down.

It took Lester and them how long to get Stringer and the Barksdales on their cells, with REGULAR calls?

You mean to tell me, after 4 1/2 episodes, Lester with a smaller team figures out the PICTURE code? Although they did it illegally and with "disregardto the rules" and no political mess to deal with, but still. It's b.s. F'outta here man.

My prediction -- Marlo will get off, because the laywer (who is sharp by the way) will put 2 and 2 together. The "source" could ONLY be Snoop,which Marlo already told the Lawyer he trusted.

Thus, he'll figure out that the way the bust went down was illegal, and Marlo is back to square one in the streets, recruiting replacements for Chrisand Snoop. Another "technicality" thanks to Kima.

It's the PERFECT contrast between "OLD SCHOOL" and "NEW SCHOOL." We all know Marlo wouldn't have a chance in the streets withAvon and crew around, already proven.

SMH!

Wasn't avon doing a 7 year bid, and was bagged in season 1 (2001 i think.) I think jimmy may be on suicide watch dude has nothing left. beaty's gone,bunks gave him the cold shoulder, kima snitched on him, daniels is gonna throw the book at him. Besides his kids who he rarely sees, and lester whos too busytrying to prove legality behind marlos case, its not looking good for jimmy. This show has the potential for so much more, its a damn shame its over.

There's no way Snoop was the Snitch... can't see it.

Might have been Chris since he's on a Murder Charge OR Cheese since that dude will do ANYTHING to keep his butt off the chopping block thinkin he couldtake Marlo's place.

Marlo is givin SOMEONE the beat down on the street...and Herc straight gave inside info to the Lawyer while being the one who set all this in motion in thefirst place..

UNREAL....

You right Kev. ... to zoom thru in a few Eps and bag Marlo was rushed.. They should have had more Eps to show it looked Legit and yeah Daniels and goin tothrow it at McNulty who will end up just bangin some chick from a bar to get over it..

Like they said in the Highlight Reels.. McNulty is envied by all.. He's banged every chick cept Kima.. and even made attempts at her too early on if youremember but Kima killed that quick... lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

There's no way Snoop was the Snitch... can't see it.

Might have been Chris since he's on a Murder Charge OR Cheese since that dude will do ANYTHING to keep his butt off the chopping block thinkin he could take Marlo's place.
Dawg, no one said anything. All that is strictly Lester and them folks putting in work overtime -- illegally.

That's what I'm saying...

The legal documents say that the "source" told the crime unit about the location, time, etc. of the resupply.

The laywer knows that is complete b.s. No "source" said jack. Even at the end of ep. 59, he was grilling the Irish former cop about a possiblewire... Illegal wire... Wondering where Lester could have possibly gotten Marlo's number.

Thus...

Episode 60.

MUST see TV.

episode 60 will be interesting...because herc is playing both sides...with the lawyer and his former cop friends....i think he will find out how they got tomarlo and take that info back to the lawyer.....another season or more episodes would have been nice though....too much sh!# has been crammed into these lasttwo episodes IMO

Back
Top Bottom