The Wolverine - Movie Thread (07/26/13) - Trailers on page 7

Coming in to this with 0 expectations. Jackman is a HORRIBlE wolverine I D G A F. Wolverine is a 5 foot caveman looking dude that cares about nothing but himself and his crew.

^ co-sign. only reason I want this to do good @ the box office is because Marvel/Disney will consider an X-Force movie if this does well. I'm tryna see Wolverine, Deadpool, & Fantomex kicking a** together on the big screen in 2015 or so :smokin

Last edited:
^ co-sign. only reason I want this to do good @ the box office is because Marvel/Disney will consider an X-Force movie if this does well. I'm tryna see Wolverine, Deadpool, & Fantomex kicking a** together on the big screen in 2015 or so :smokin

If you want a Marvel/Disney X-Force movie then you want this to bomb. Sony Fox owns the movie rights to all mutants. :smh:

Last edited:
Only X-Men movie that was worth watching IMO was first class.
X-Men = Garbage
X Men 2= Trash
X-Men 3= damn near worst than Fantastic Four, the 1st Hulk and Daredevil .

I'll wait for it on Netflix, not worth my money

TELL CYCLOPS I MADE HIM A CONVERTIBLE

LMAO.

but cats is saying jackman is a horrible wolverine? WTF

dood is the perfect logan....

personally I think the movies have ridden the coat tails of his performance as wolverine...

wonder if we will see omega red at any point :nerd:

Some of you really want a 5'3 super jacked actor to play Wolverine :smh: ? Not many of those around.

Since I'm not a comic book fan I'm glad Wolverine isn't tiny. Some things don't translate well to movies, and that would definitely be one of them.

To be honest, height really is something you shouldn't even concern yourself with. I mean Robert Downy is like 5'5", he is suppoe to be 6'1" in the comics, you can see him wearing heightening shoes all over the film.
View media item 172728

Just go with the acting and I really do think Jackman pulls it off and that is how RDJ gets away with it.

Last edited:
I'm trying to see psylocke

I'll watch it jus' to say I seen it. Not hype for this at all though.

Silver Samurai will be a cool addition to the new generation of fans though.

My opinion is She has to be Asian
Jamie Chung (Grown-Ups, Sucker Punch, Hangover II, Man With Iron Fists)? Bingbing Li (Ada in RE: Retribution)? Devon Aoki?

I think Jamie could kill it. She had some decent fight scenes in Sucker Punch & Man With The Iron Fists

If you want a Marvel/Disney X-Force movie then you want this to bomb. Sony Fox owns the movie rights to all mutants. :smh:

LMAO no they don't. Just select X-Men members. And even those rights will be reverted to Disney (just like Daredevil did this year, Sony can only use Spider-Man for another year or 2 & that goes to Disney too) by a set time because they own Marvel now. There's tons of other mutants in the Marvel universe who aren't in X-Men that can be used in non-Fox movies. An X-Force movie wouldn't even start filming until 2014 / 2015 (it would come out AFTER Avengers 2) so the licensing issues would be in Disney's favor

Last edited:
Jamie Chung (Grown-Ups, Sucker Punch, Hangover II, Man With Iron Fists)? Bingbing Li (Ada in RE: Retribution)? Devon Aoki?
I think Jamie could kill it. She had some decent fight scenes in Sucker Punch & Man With The Iron Fists
LMAO no they don't. Just select X-Men members. And even those rights will be reverted to Disney (just like Daredevil did this year, Sony can only use Spider-Man for another year or 2 & that goes to Disney too) by a set time because they own Marvel now. There's tons of other mutants in the Marvel universe who aren't in X-Men that can be used in non-Fox movies. An X-Force movie wouldn't even start filming until 2014 / 2015 (it would come out AFTER Avengers 2) so the licensing issues would be in Disney's favor

I thought the xmen and spiderman contracts were in perpetuity. And as long as the studios keep making the movies, they dont revert back to Disney.

I thought the xmen and spiderman contracts were in perpetuity. And as long as the studios keep making the movies, they dont revert back to Disney.

That's what I've been reading and why sony hastily made that ASM movie and tried to do the same for Daredevil and FF (FF is being made and Daredevil is back at Marvel Studios)

Back
Top Bottom