The Wolverine - Movie Thread (07/26/13) - Trailers on page 7

There are 3 signs that points toward this film being pretty good or at least better than Origins.

First, they actually casted Asian actors to play Asian characters.
Second, the film isn't going to be filler and polluted with fan favorite characters, honestly Gambit was just put on the film because he is popular, same could probably be said about Deadpool in the end, they feel very forced.
Third, it looks more like a serious and darker film (yeah, a cliche these days) because Wolverine does have a dark past. Origins felt a bit cheesy at some points and the action was just too ridiculous, so far there are no signs this film will be like that.

I'm still wondering how Jamie Chung from Real World became a working actress.

Maggie Q is sexy as hell and has long legs, she would make a nice Psylocke. She just needs a tan.

Here's a list of which characters are owned by certain studios, from earlier this year.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-movies-characters-carl-6766/

well according to the list, Disney would only have to pay FOX to license out Wolverine, Deadpool, & Psylocke for an X-Force movie. Fantomex, Archangel, & E.V.A. are good to-go. Nightcrawler was in Uncanny X-Force for the later issues, but they could worry about putting him in the lineup later (AKA if the box office numbers are good on the first movie & a sequel gets the green light).

Last edited:
Jamie Chung??? Really? That girl is just terrible to say the least in the most polite way possible.

To those saying jackman is a good wolverine lol. I understand a person that looks just like the man and can act doesn't exist but at least give it a try. Sin city is a perfect example. Movie was awesome and looked just like the comic. It had its own style and worked perfectly. Why can't they do that with the xmen movies?

Last edited:
I don't eem know why you guys are talking about Psylocke but I think the Bond girl from "Skyfall" could pull her off.

btw, there is a newly formed X-Force with Wolverine leading that group. But I doubt they ever make a movie about that.

Every single Xmen movie was about wolverine except for First Class.

He's already had 4, this one is gonna be just as corny as Origins (the WORST one of the franchise)

Really...sarcasm meter just all the way off? :lol:

Bro, it's the interwebs and the thread is full of hate so far so sarcasm detector is really out of whack right now.

I mean I am surprised at about 1/3 of the post have been hate so far considering everyone were going nuts in his cameo in 1st Class and everyone seems to want to see Wolverine and SpierMan in every Marvel movie. "What if Peter was in the Avenger taking pics?!?!" or "Wolverine should have had a walk through in Capt. America; First Avenger!!!" were all I heard for the past 3-4 years.

Bro, it's the interwebs and the thread is full of hate so far so sarcasm detector is really out of whack right now.
I mean I am surprised at about 1/3 of the post have been hate so far considering everyone were going nuts in his cameo in 1st Class and everyone seems to want to see Wolverine and SpierMan in every Marvel movie. "What if Peter was in the Avenger taking pics?!?!" or "Wolverine should have had a walk through in Capt. America; First Avenger!!!" were all I heard for the past 3-4 years.

:lol:

don't know a single person who has said this, and if they really did want to see this then i discredit them on everything based marvel. it's just not how it use to be.

Last edited:
:stoneface: I was kidding about just kidding, though.

Did you see that motion poster with the rain?
Didn't Hunger Games have a motion poster?
Wasn't Hugh Jackman just in Les Miserables?
So this is gonna be X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Hunger Games: The Musical?
That's corny.
This is gonna be mad corny. :smh:

Last edited:
i'm with you on that mronegative.

i remember everybody hyping up that x men movie with deadpool in it, man that thing was horrible. like i said before, the only thing good (i'm being generous) is probably the CGI/action scenes. the acting will blunder because these movies are being forced and you can tell.

Back
Top Bottom