The Wolverine - Movie Thread (07/26/13) - Trailers on page 7

I can almost guarantee Taylor Kitsch was taken into consideration for Wolverine, he sucked at Gambit though ...or maybe the movie sucked.

X-Men Films > Wolverine

:lol:

I don't even know which post to take serious anymore. It's like sarcasm on sarcasm on sarcasm?

*queue Xzibit*

But in all seriousness, marketing aside, the film looks good so far from the very little pics we've seen. They've taken the backlash for Origins and actually taking this one more seriously. Plus this cannot be worst than Origins because really that is as bad as it could get.

Last edited:
But see if you landed that, that'd be cool.

Anything that just might turn out cool is auto > Wolverine

Will see with pleasure 
pimp.gif

Origins was all right IMO
:nerd:

Exactly. I think if they just kept the name Deadpool out at the end, there wouldn't have been such an uproar and I think more people would be willing to admit that the movie wasn't so bad.

^^ I think if they quit making it half way through, there wouldn't of been such an uproar.

And yes that movie was bad in all ways.

Acting: trash

Wolverine a little boy during Abe Lincoln times when he's supposed to be hundreds of years old: trash

Saber tooth crawling to fight and growing finger nails: trash

Will I am in the movie..... Really?: trash

Deadpool being what ever he was at the end: trash

Gambit being in his (looks to be) 30's but Scott being in highschool, what? : trash

Need I say more?

Last edited:
Yea, when that workprint got leaked and they decided, **** it, let's not finish any of the special effects, that was just taking a **** on all of the fans.

Go to filmriot on YouTube, there's better sfx on there than that last Deadpool scene. :x

I mean, that's just the last on a long list of things the movie didn't care much about, but that was just a big sign that said 'We could care less.'

And guess what? It made a ton of money. And enough people are hyped for the next one, so I guess they won.

Last edited:
^^ the movie will sell on name alone. Shoot, look at the transformers movies (2-3), xmen 3, and Spider-Man 3. Money will be made regardless of quality

Back
Top Bottom