Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

funny thing is these dudes are more hood than 95% of NT
roll.gif
roll.gif

by you calling them hood, you gotta fall in that 95 %
laugh.gif
as if I care? it's nothing to glorify. NTers come online as e-thugs with something to prove
roll.gif

no e-thug over my mans, just calling a spade a spade
smile.gif

lmfao

i just find the way they talk over there hilarious, ive seen gangs carry some outrageous stuff so that butcher knife aint that bad, i seen this dude at a partyaround my way, which happened to be a damn MS-13 party
smh.gif
pull out a freaking hatchet and start swingin it around, then they started pullin out the machetesand switch blades cuz apparently some of there "rivals" showed up, all i know is me n my dudes rolled out lol, heard it got pretty crazy that night,cuzzo had a hatchet IN HIS PANTS tho i was like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JJUVE

JUVE>inter....see you on Saturday

That's a tough one for me to decide on, Ibrahimovic scored 2 crazy goals, and Del Piero's free kick against Madrid in CL
eek.gif

^ I hate Ibra for leaving in '06 ("the boys will leave, but the men will stay"- Pavel Nedved), but he's the best center forward in the worldright now imo. Del Piero as a supporting strikers is on top of his game right now at 34 yrs old, not only for his free kicks but is creativity with his passesand little flicks. Derby D'Italia should be fun next week.

I might be wrong, somebody may call me racist for it, but if it's late at night and I'm walking all alone and that group of gentlemen stands in mypath, I'm walking straight though. No crossing the street, no head down and speed up, no dial 9-1-1 then hold the finger on send to be ready, just walkingthrough while laughing at their poser @%+$%.

Again, maybe I'm wrong and get pelted with mallets, rocks or various shapes and sizes, blunt objects, knife butted, and called names that I can'tunderstand anyways, but I doubt it. Not that it's anything to glorify, but that's the frailest gang I have ever seen. If you have beef with one ofthem, kick them in the balls while they have a butcher knife in their pants.

Back
Top Bottom