THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by miamib30514

^^^ aww thanks, im going for Dallas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WE NEED TO RUN!!!! this half court is what the celtics want us to do, we aint gonna win this way...

does anyone have a link for this game they could PM me? i got called into work and i'm dyingggggg

Heat aren't as sharp as last game,... reggie just said 28% ft ...but our energy and stars are making up for that.

Side note, will people see that this is Wade County until further notice, Le'Bron or not.

can't lie even tho i hate the heat, it's kind of nice seeing them make the celtics look stupid as +!@!.

especially that douche PeePee

celtics ain't nothing without the refs allowing them to hack, grab, pester and play "their phsyical brand" of basketball

Like Spo said .. win THE THIRD QUARTER. Boston is relentless and they must withstand an inevitable run!

Joel Anthony is the real hero of this team

Dude does not get nearly enough credit for his production- rebounds, tips, hustle plays, etc. Keeps us alive!!!

Originally Posted by DubA169

celtics ain't nothing without the refs allowing them to hack, grab, pester and play "their phsyical brand" of basketball
As opposed to when the refs don't call a foul every time someone breathes on Wade or LBJ?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by DubA169

As opposed to when the refs don't call a foul every time someone breathes on Wade or LBJ?
you're preaching to the choir. The refs make both teams look better than they are.

Great game overall ...... I'm very proud of my Miami Heat team but I am not easily convinced just yet! GREAT GAME!

Good win for the Heat.

LeBron had a great game.

Y'all better play with a sense of urgency in Game 3 though, can't afford to become complacent and give up the 2-0 lead.

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Joel Anthony is the real hero of this team

Dude does not get nearly enough credit for his production- rebounds, tips, hustle plays, etc. Keeps us alive!!!
Dude deserves every MVP chant he gets at the free throw line, he does so much for our team in terms of energy and hustle. Definately appreciated
pimp.gif
 Feels good going up 2-0, but we need to stay focused for game 3.

Miami is +92 with Joel Anthony in the game. He's BLITZING the hell out of those screen and rolls. Boston is completly flusterd when he's on the court. And they can't execute their sets as crisp. The Defense has been outrageous. I knew we'd be good, but damn.

cant stand working on game days
mad.gif
 ...its all good tho got to watch the ending of the second quarter and on ..(wade !!! )
roll.gif

great game from bron dude was straight cookin out there
laugh.gif
 .... like toine said we need to come out in game 3 aggressive don't let up for one bit ..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom