THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by heirjordan15
eek.gif

laugh.gif

2qio000.gif

....i have to say though, if BOS and LA get put out MIA really does have a legit shot and the chip this year.

- Damb, its going to be alot of people eating crow this year......

if the Dallas finishes off the Lakers, it's all but a wrap that the title is going to Miami this year.

Miami hasn't beaten Dallas since game 6 of the 06 finals but regular season games don't mean nothing.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

OMG...
laugh.gif
.... we should be playing today... celtics are getting way too much time to rest

Exactly,  but we practiced today, so hopefully the rhyhtm will still be there.  Boston still don't know what they doing.  

Game 3 will be tough though, but if we get that its basically over.  Don't know why Boston is even trying
30t6p3b.gif

all this idle time ... 
30t6p3b.gif
 Been spending my free time eating cheerios and playing COD on xbox 360 ... yep you guessed it 
wink.gif
, gamertag is the same as my SN 
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

OMG...
laugh.gif
.... we should be playing today... celtics are getting way too much time to rest

Exactly,  but we practiced today, so hopefully the rhyhtm will still be there.  Boston still don't know what they doing.  

Game 3 will be tough though, but if we get that its basically over.  Don't know why Boston is even trying
30t6p3b.gif
you expect them to just wilt over and take the pipe of justice? 
grin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miami's just gotta stay focused, trust each other, and keep up the defensive intensity.  That's what championship teams do.
[/font]

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miami's just gotta stay focused, trust each other, and keep up the defensive intensity.  That's what championship teams do.
[/font]

what up bdis?... i aint telling wifey when the next game is.. if she knew, she would have expected me to do some things around the house like paint and !%!!
laugh.gif

This 3 1/2 day rest is only in Bostons favor. Hopefully we come out with the same energy if not more energy.

YoungTriz wrote:
what up bdis?... i aint telling wifey when the next game is.. if she knew, she would have expected me to do some things around the house like paint and !%!!
laugh.gif
Lmao ..

yo I don't like this 3 day's off crap smh.. just given Boston more time to heal up ..

yup... i really think we can steal 1 in boston, when lebron and bosh play the 4 and 5.. we will miss out on some rebounds and give up some points... but if we can keep the tempo up and have shaq running and kg trying to guard lebron we can wear them down.. hell, if bosh can hit his 15 footers and draw shaq away from the paint, we can create some room that way...

congrats. the championship is looking good for one of these 2 teams. more likely, the miami heat.
hope the Lakers can pull off some david blaine !#%# and meet y'all in the finals.

You guys sound awfully confident in here considering #6's past in Boston, just saying.

And oh, Wade played like garbage both times in Boston this year, remember that.

And oh, Anthony won't have the same kind of energy on the road nor will the rest of the Heat bums.

One more thing, the crowd is gonna be brutal on #6, and they WILL get in his head because he's a mental grain of sand.

GO CELTICS!!!

^
you must have forgot last time Bron was in Boston he basically was throwing the game he was so mad at the Cavs

NOW he is back this year with a new team and ALOT of help not to mention a sidekick that he can let have the spotlight

Expect the King to be playing with a chip on his shoulder and fire in his eyes

MARK MY WORDS

Heat take the "W"

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

You guys sound awfully confident in here considering #6's past in Boston, just saying.

That history with an inferior Cavs team? The Celtics were the better team and they won. Big shock.

Yeah the first game was opening night with Wade coming back from an injury. He's still a top 5 player in the league, remember that.

And oh, Anthony won't have the same kind of energy on the road nor will the rest of the Heat bums.

What?

One more thing, the crowd is gonna be brutal on #6, and they WILL get in his head because he's a mental grain of sand.

Nothing is worse than what he faced when he went back to Cleveland.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

GO CELTICS!!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go watch that call to end elderly abuse video a few times... We are attacking on all cylinders. Your time has passed my dude. 

Back
Top Bottom