THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Great game overall ...... I'm very proud of my Miami Heat team but I am not easily convinced just yet! GREAT GAME!
Yup the Heat needs to finish off those celts.... but it's still nice to have a 2-0 lead.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 GO HEAT!!!!

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Joel Anthony is the real hero of this team

Dude does not get nearly enough credit for his production- rebounds, tips, hustle plays, etc. Keeps us alive!!!

This.
We NEED game 3.  

Once we get game 3, I can talk my supreme glorious hyper combo finish hadoken with a mix of kao-ken smack talk. 
pimp.gif

Great game overall ...... I'm very proud of my Miami Heat team but I am not easily convinced just yet! GREAT GAME!

if you guys win the title this year,  heat fans are going to take the place of laker fans as the most hated on here, and it sucks dudes like you are going to wrongfully get thrown into that group even though your one of the most level headed fans i've seen.

that being said air fresh and cosmic cannon got my laughing my #+@ off over here   i can't even get annoyed at them, 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I think my dude Freshh is doing it to provide some ..
laugh.gif
he is, and it is
laugh.gif
    stuff like that when it's done right provides the
laugh.gif
's regardless of what team you like.   some dudes are just annoying but fresh's posts are comedy.

I mean I have never seen a team just completely make the Celtics look like fools...I mean its like they toyed with them the whole game

Look at how the crowed laughed and pointed at kg after that euro step

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you guys win the title this year,  heat fans are going to take the place of laker fans as the most hated on here, and it sucks dudes like you are going to wrongfully get thrown into that group even though your one of the most level headed fans i've seen.

that being said air fresh and cosmic cannon got my laughing my #+@ off over here   i can't even get annoyed at them, 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the words CC and since the off-season last fall, you've always approached this Heat team with a sense of objectionable thinking and it's been refreshing to say the least. Much respect fam and you'll continue to remain A+ in our book for that! We're very well aware of the notion that we will be the most hated fans, furthermore, winning it all at this point is irrelevant in my opinion as we've already been labeled as such. The damage so to speak has been done and the disdain will continue to perpetuate. Those that are regarded as "bandwagon" fans will be subject to a different level of criticism however
laugh.gif
 lol but I for one have enjoyed the entire process and will continue to take it all in stride. 

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Joel Anthony
pimp.gif
. I got a little worried when Chalmers went down. The Heat need to go for the KO now!
He has been very big for the Heat squad.  His work may not show up on the stat sheets, but he does the intangibles that  keep Heat alive on the offensive end.  The more games this team plays the better they look. Would love to see them and my Bulls go head to head in the ECF.

props to the celtics...........knowing No way in hell they gonna win 4 out of the next 5 still talking optimistic.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

props to the celtics...........knowing No way in hell they gonna win 4 out of the next 5 still talking optimistic.

Wouldn't expect anything less cause that's what championship Teams do. Never waver in faith and persistently works hard to achieve goals. The Heat will never admit it but I will for them that they have modeled themselves to the Standards that Storied Franchise has evolved to be. They respect and appreciate the C's in every facet pertaining to Basketball and in order to be great one must revel and recognize what is great, in order to defeat them!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Joel Anthony = Our Rodman? (energy-wise) 

and minus the foolery and Kicking Cameramen 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

and add 2 left feet....

wouldn't mind Joel gettin his own Sig shoe like the worm did though 
pimp.gif

Joel Anthony has been a true positive surprise after those 20 minute 0 point, 0 rebound, 0 assist, 0 steal and 0 block performances in the regular season.

I still
laugh.gif
every time he grabs the rebound emphatically even though no one's around him for like 15 feet.

Back
Top Bottom