big Z is a flopping vagina

you win this round....
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

durant has a long way to go before he reaches lebron's status. what does durant do if he doesn't score? nada. 

he gets to the free throw line if he doesn't score.... but yea he's not as good as bron yet.

Nice pix ybd !

Word is Beverley officially made the Heat's roster. Which means that Maglore will most likely miss the cut.

Depth Chart:

PG - Chalmers / Arroyo / Beverley

SG - Wade / House / Butler

SF - James / Miller / Jones

PF - Bosh / Haslem / Howard

C - Anthony / Ilgausgas / Pittman

This is really going to take a while for me to get used to seeing Lebron in a Heat jersey. This is all still surreal right now.

i really cant be mad at our squad no matter who else we have.... i really hope we dont go out like the pats...im not saying we going undefeated,, but yall know... that +%*% was heart breaking....

^devastating indeed ... expecting and wishing for a promising INJURY FREE year for our squad ..

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This is really going to take a while for me to get used to seeing Lebron in a Heat jersey. This is all still surreal right now.

Yes, yes it is 
laugh.gif

But as long as my boy's Wade and Kobe still wearing their right jerseys, it will be a great season for me. 

Hopefully I'll get to see a heat vs. lakers finals this year. I'm really happy D.Wade has some amazing help around him now, even though he's hurt, he still has a supporting cast that can keep the team up while he's down 
smokin.gif

to me it doesnt even look weird, it looks like he has been wearing the Jersey for a long time. The heat jersey fits him like it was Tailor made......

The Heat wont win because of D-wade all the way, they will win because Bron is on the team, thats just the way i feel. Dont act like dwade got it done by him self either he had shaq, and a cool supporting cast.. Lebron took a team from nothing to something, but just didnt have the supporting caste to work in the play offs.....I can see The Heat winning a ring with just bron, bosh, miller, haslem, and others, even without wade, to tell u the truth....but saying this is gunna get you people in your feelings so im going to stop right there.

AlexKennedyNBA

Anthony Mason Jr. has been cut by the Miami Heat, according to sources.

SHOCKER! 4 more 2 go (Maglore / Gladness / Hasbrouck / Randolph)

WallaceNBAHeat

Heat release SF Anthony Mason Jr. And C Mickell Gladness, roster now stands at 18 entering Tuesday's game vs. CSKA Moscow.

3 more 2 go (Maglore / Hasbrouck / Randolph)

I personally think keeping Magloire might be the best of the 3 left. He's experienced in this league and will provide additional size deeper in the roster. Randolph can hit the Jumpshot and has decent 3pt range but I just don't think he'll have enough of an impact from the bench that Magloire would and could provide.

Originally Posted by h3at23

WallaceNBAHeat

Heat release SF Anthony Mason Jr. And C Mickell Gladness, roster now stands at 18 entering Tuesday's game vs. CSKA Moscow.

3 more 2 go (Maglore / Hasbrouck / Randolph)
Oh man, hope none of these guys read your posts... You are the angel of death to their roster spots
laugh.gif
.  Looking forward to a good season and chattin it up with ya on here.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

I personally think keeping Magloire might be the best of the 3 left. He's experienced in this league and will provide additional size deeper in the roster. Randolph can hit the Jumpshot and has decent 3pt range but I just don't think he'll have enough of an impact from the bench that Magloire would and could provide.

It's either between Beverley or Maglore.  I was told (by a Miami sports writer I know) Bev has made the roster. Plus the strong play by Pittman sealed Maglore's faith.

Hat,
Do you know what the deal is on Vernado? I really thought this guy would have made the roster when we drafted him as he is all "D". Is he in Europe?

Originally Posted by rawjs

Hat,
Do you know what the deal is on Vernado? I really thought this guy would have made the roster when we drafted him as he is all "D". Is he in Europe?

Yea, he's in Europe. He's def in their future plans.

Originally Posted by gottig10

to me it doesnt even look weird, it looks like he has been wearing the Jersey for a long time. The heat jersey fits him like it was Tailor made......

The Heat wont win because of D-wade all the way, they will win because Bron is on the team, thats just the way i feel. Dont act like dwade got it done by him self either he had shaq, and a cool supporting cast.. Lebron took a team from nothing to something, but just didnt have the supporting caste to work in the play offs.....I can see The Heat winning a ring with just bron, bosh, miller, haslem, and others, even without wade, to tell u the truth....but saying this is gunna get you people in your feelings so im going to stop right there.
Son, what the !#%$ are you babbling about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

It's either between Beverley or Maglore.  I was told (by a Miami sports writer I know) Bev has made the roster. Plus the strong play by Pittman sealed Maglore's faith.

Ahh makes sense indeed. Pittman has performed surprisinglywell during camp Pre-Season alike and it’s a testament toall that hard work he did to lose that weight. Somewhere around 100 LBS or moreperhaps....! Love to see that dedication and focus and I'm proud of the homie Health wise more so then just from a basketball perspective.

Are you gonna go to that 10/22 matchup at the Forum? Granted its their last pre-season game and the starters will for sure sit, I've gotta support my city and my squad nevertheless.

^^leading 71-64 going into the 4th. They were trailing for a good amount of time but then got the lead. This Moskow team is giving them problems. I got the link if you want, just that the announcers are speaking in russian and I don't understand a lick of what anyone is saying lol

Back
Top Bottom