THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, I guess my comment about Westbrook was OD now that I think about it. After all, this is only the first time where he made some idiotic decisions in a game, so I guess I should give him a break. It's not like he already has a reputation for being a player no team will win a championship with if he plays a key role on that team.

He's gonna be on that MJ, Bron, Magic, Kareem level? You better be prepared to win at least four MVPs in at least three championships. Let's chill on the all-time great stuff
I'm wondering if Luka will ever be on a team with multiple All-NBA HOFers like those other players. Dallas just doesn't seem to be the place to stack them up like that. He may get some MVPs, but I'm not sure multiple championships are in his future if he stays in Dallas. The Suns really goofed passing on him. He fit perfect with Booker. More open shots for Booker and less physical demand on him being primary ball-handler and more open driving lanes for Luka with Booker sitting on the wings.
Kawhi is the Only guy who The Lakers wouldn't have an answer for on Offense.

We've seen Playoff P the last two seasons guarded by guys like Igles, Aminu, Harkless etc etc. he isn't a guy who will continue to physically abuse his defender, So Green/Kuz should be okay guarding him.

Lou is another guy who has been notoriously shaky come playoff time & we have energetic defenders in Bradley/Caruso/KCP who can keep up with Lou around screens & chase him off ball.

Kawhi is the issue for now, he's just gonna have to get his, more important possessions AD will probably be the guy defending him maybe sometimes Lebron.
I'm giving PG this one last season to rewrite his playoff legacy on the basis of maybe him being more confident as the #2 option to a player who is supremely confident like Kawhi, and who has already been there multiple times.

Damn first time I fell asleep before a game was over in awhile. Fell asleep with like 3 minutes left with the laptop on my chest. My girl had to tuck me in after coming back home from going out drinking with her friends. :smh:

Damn first time I fell asleep before a game was over in awhile. Fell asleep with like 3 minutes left with the laptop on my chest. My girl had to tuck me in after coming back home from going out drinking with her friends. :smh:
9EEABBD3-9FEA-420E-A0FD-5D7F3C93CA1F.png
Where to even begin

Even before he was a Clipper, I felt the “playoff choker“ label put on PG was unfair. His career playoff averages are about 20, 7 and 3. When he was on the Pacers, they lost in the playoffs to the Heatles 3 times — once in the semis and twice in the ECF. Each series went six or seven games. He got injured and missed the 2015 playoffs. When he came back, the Pacers were a worse team. 2016 they lost to the Raptors, a good team, in 7 games in the 1st round. Next year he lost to the LeBron Cavs. So, so while he was in the East, he helped get his team to the playoffs every year except the year he missed, generally performed well individually and the Pacers eventually ended up losing to better teams.

And the last two season before now he was on Russell Westbrook’s team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom