THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking in retrospect. Even at the time of the trade, they got absolutely hosed. It'll only continue to look worse as time goes on, especially with what NOP is building.

Pop was too much in his feelings.

Instead of all that frivolous stuff they should just go 1-16 best teams for the playoffs. Only really sweeping change that needs to be made and do away with the conferences for ASG.

if You’re gonna change something. Add an expansion team. I wanna see how Harden and other players would do playing a against a team in Vegas.
And re do the conference/divisions....Pelicans should be in the East and Get OKC out the Northwest

I'm not happy. I can't even enjoy it cause they're trying to be good and refuse to accept it.
Gotta be excited bout that lotto pick coming up tho right ...Pop doesn’t wanna rebuild but the universe is forcing the team in that direction, I would be happy

Gotta be excited bout that lotto pick coming up tho right ...Pop doesn’t wanna rebuild but the universe is forcing the team in that direction, I would be happy
Honestly. They might make a trade and go for it. Which would only upset me. I can't be happy until I see total defeat

Bulls have been a dumpster fire last several seasons. The coaching hires have been awful.

Bulls have been a dumpster fire last several seasons. The coaching hires have been awful.
Exclude the years that MJ and Rose played for them, and they're frankly a terribly run franchise.

But I guess that could be said for most franchises?

They had a rocky relationship from jump, remember when the team had a practice boycott right after Boylen took over ? :lol:

Lavine is a player that I would want the Magic to make a play for, would be a need and talent fit
Who they gonna give up? Bulls don't need anybody on that Magic roster :lol:

Exclude the years that MJ and Rose played for them, and they're frankly a terribly run franchise.

But I guess that could be said for most franchises?
They are the Midwest Knicks as far as management goes...Alotta questionable/terrible decisions but nothing ever changes and no consequences cuz the arena always packed regardless

I'm shocked Boylan has a job. He cant connect with players and his Xs/Os suck. Even the average coaches have 1 of those.

Who they gonna give up? Bulls don't need anybody on that Magic roster :lol:
Idk mane just throwing it out there to try to capitalize on the Bulls being a mess :lol:

But they can have one of the 20 pf’s or a future picks/vet role players combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom