THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No upside with Fournier tho...The trade would be made hoping that a change of scenery and coaching helps Lavine

I think Lavine is who he is at this point, I like him too. He's a good 2 guard who wont move the needle much. You're not gonna change 6+ seasons into the league.

That whole Bulls roster is just a collection of talented young dudes who probably wont figure it out. They need veteran leadership badly.

I think Lavine is who he is at this point, I like him too. He's a good 2 guard who wont move the needle much. You're not gonna change 6+ seasons into the league.

That whole Bulls roster is just a collection of talented young dudes who probably wont figure it out. They need veteran leadership badly.
Can’t say if Lavine would move the needle or not cuz he’s never been on a squad that’s playing for anything, not even competing for the 8th seed...Would like you see how it goes with him on a decent team

If I were to tell you that over the last 5 games, someone was 33-90 (37%) from the field, 7-33 (21%) from 3, and had a -98 plus/minus, who do you think it would be?

Not quite!

tumblr_p1n8t3lrHO1vl8qxbo1_400.gifv

It's a terrible idea. No need to fix things that arent broken. Players dont want to play in meaningless in-season tournaments. Load management would increase across the league.

Raatings re such an antiquated form of measurement. The internet renders them more useless by the day.

This. I honestly can’t believe they haven’t come up with an alternative way to measure viewership/interest yet.

If you expand rosters, you can allow teams with deep benches and g league teams to more and better experience during those tournaments

And if it means more money for everybody, everybody will get behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom