THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could work those numbers Cool, However if we gonna do that

The Clippers would have to go about 20 seasons of 82-0 to wipe the stench off em

Au Contraire my New York friend. The Clippers have been one of the better teams, record-wise, the last 6 years. Meaning they’re now LA’s team and a better franchise than the Lakers :pimp:

Pop is without a doubt a top 5 coach all time. He's been adaptable and fit his schemes to vastly different personnel groups and him being the defacto GM for the vast majority of his Spurs tenure is commendable. They've been the Patriots of the NBA (sans the B2B titles).

Au Contraire my New York friend. The Clippers have been one of the better teams, record-wise, the last 6 years. Meaning they’re now LA’s team and a better franchise than the Lakers :pimp:

Your right Ya'll don't do spotlights, just streetlights.... the dominance

Your right Ya'll don't do spotlights, just streetlights.... the dominance

40047DC5-4F35-48E6-B067-7D30392E8500.jpeg

this is the worst one I’ve seen :rofl:

I said it yesterday, but the Heat have great chemistry. There is absolutely no need for either LMA or DeRozan.
They got 4 dudes who can dribble and shoot, then Duncan Robinson is a legit sniper and Bam is a great playmaker for a big.

They are terrible on b2bs but if they get at least one days rest, that offense flows like water. LMA/DD aren’t really changing anything for them.

Oh I totally agree.. Football has an element of randomness that is actually celebrated by the fans. Basketballs ability to play more games avoids that but even with baseball and hockey winning isn't the end all be all like it is in basketball.

Baseball the value of an individual player is celebrated more than any other sport and Hockey just seems to not get swept up in narratives a lot.

Basketball is the sport of the four majors where winning is given the most credence and sometimes it's given too much.
A pitcher can strike out every batter he faces. His team still has to score. A batter can homer every time hes up. His pitching still needs to prevent runs. A qb can throw a td every possession. Hes not playing safety as well...
Do u get it yet or do u need me to explain further?

A pitcher can strike out every batter he faces. His team still has to score. A batter can homer every time hes up. His pitching still needs to prevent runs. A qb can throw a td every possession. Hes not playing safety as well...
Do u get it yet or do u need me to explain further?

Right. So things shouldn't fall on one player which happens much more often in basketball than other sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom