THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4554.JPG

Happy thanksgiving bros.

I wouldnt call 80$ tickets for upper sections "cheap" exactly

as a cat from oakland, im still not happy they moved, however considering how expensive tickets been the past 4-5 years, $60/seat aint too bad

someone could argue, "no klay, dray or steph, that's why" but you gotta rock with your team good or bad, no?

Kyrie really needs KD in that lineup (and locker room) so he can have someone similar to him

I’m not an expert in the area, but I’m not sure that putting two moody weirdos together means they cancel each other out and you get harmony. But maybe it does work that way...

Myrie was in the lockeroom after they won the chip facetiming Bean. That boy different. I find some of what he says fascinating and also sad. Clearly basketball isn't filling whatever void he's searching for. As a fan, I can only hope he finds peace somewhere in his life.

Ain’t nothing wrong with Kyrie, he’s just not being challenged any more. One of those kids in school who acted out because the school work was too easy for them. Teacher is gonna give you alternative assignments headass

I mean, he didn't achieve anything without Bron, so i guess you gotta define the difintion of a challenge.

Either way, I don't think it's the challenge he is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom