THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol kyrie has been trying to sound intellectual for years LMAO. He always ends up looking like he got mental issues... dude is weird and sounds like an idiot when he tries to express his feelings hahahaha.

0aacdd46-b771-41a7-81a4-9b571714ab95.png

what do you think?
Butt Wink

Ain’t nothing wrong with Kyrie, he’s just not being challenged any more. One of those kids in school who acted out because the school work was too easy for them. Teacher is gonna give you alternative assignments headass
Lol, made me think of this

Told 'em I finished school and I started my own business
They say "Oh you graduated?" No, I decided I was finished

The slander against Mikey is disgusting. He's a very unique and talented person. I marvel at his insights and integrity when it comes to standing up for what's right. The fans in Boston were wrong for what they did to him. I am proud of this young man and if I had a son, I hope that he would be as thoughtful and reflective as Mikey.

The slander against Mikey is disgusting. He's a very unique and talented person. I marvel at his insights and integrity when it comes to standing up for what's right. The fans in Boston were wrong for what they did to him. I am proud of this young man and if I had a son, I hope that he would be as thoughtful and reflective as Mikey.
Bruh you’re hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom