THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is
They’re gonna go as far as AD takes them tbh
Even if Bron is able to Change the spares to some volk wheels for a playoff run if AD don’t show up Issa wash lol
Honestly it seems like it's the other way around. AD is the constant. How far they go is going to depend on how good Bron is. He needs to be an elite playmaker for others on top of being a go-to scorer.

Look at him groin right into Patrick Beverly's knee and then pretend that he is the one who is hurt:

groin.gif

Just like the time he nearly broke Draymond Green's finger with his eyeball and then walked around with a red eye, pretending he's hurt and ****:

bron.jpg

Typical LeFraud. Crying over everything.

:rofl:

Look at Bev playin dirty :smh:

Lol a former6’6, multi millionaire NBA sharp shooting son is “not supposed to be here” huh

yall even know what “not supposed to be here” even means?

like if stephs dad was a janitor at a hospital and steph became who he is then yes that setinent would apply....but being born with a golden spoon in your mouth basically is the complete opposite.

yall watch too many music videos

Honestly it seems like it's the other way around. AD is the constant. How far they go is going to depend on how good Bron is. He needs to be an elite playmaker for others on top of being a go-to scorer.
He is a good playmaker but he passing to shooters who can’t shoot :lol:
I get what you mean tho but he old man
He basically gotta go like 35/12/8 for them to win the chip and that’s with them missing a lot of shots he feeds them :lol:
I’d just rather it be AD being gaudy and Bron be like a nice 24/11/7 lmao

It’s much closer than you think. I give it to Steph...because he actually stood in the way of KD winning. Won a chip without KD. Won WITH KD where Steph played amazing as well. And went back to the finals without KD too.

KDs biggest success came with Steph. Steph’s came with or without KD. It’s close tho. But I’d lean Steph for that reason. From 2012-2019....Steph been nice. And his 5 year stretch from 2014 to 2019 is as good a peak as any player we’ve seen.

if you look atKawhichael’s resume using the Wavy system:

steph
Dray
KD
Klay
Dirk
Lebron
Giannis
Embiid
Blake
Harden
Cp3
Dame

Add 2 rings and 2 Finals MVPs

yeesh

Dude literally scored fewer points than the likes of Paul Millsap and Rudy Gay this decade. He's a distant 4th, after LeBron, Durant and Curry.
I didn’t say he was. I just said you can make the case, which you 100% can if he wins again

The Spurs were not beating the Warriors without the injury. Ridiculous that people still spew this nonsense.
I mean, obviously it's a huge hypothetical, but I don't know if I agree that it's ridiculous. They were far and away the 2nd best team in the league and had Kawhi who could've potentially been the best player on the court for the series. They definitely would've won that first game had he not gotten hurt and would've then had homecourt advantage.

if you look atKawhichael’s resume using the Wavy system:

steph
Dray
KD
Klay
Dirk
Lebron
Giannis
Embiid
Blake
Harden
Cp3
Dame

Add 2 rings and 2 Finals MVPs

yeesh

Of course you’d be disingenuous just to be disingenuous with some of those names listed at varying stages of Kawhi’s career. Clearly I said led those teams, and you know the stretch I’m talking about. But you are you...so I know where this is going.

But yes. Kawhis been all time great in the latter half of the 2010s and maximized his opportunities too. Kawhi should have the 2017 Regular Season MVP on his resume as well. He’s also a DPOY. He did his thing.

Of course you’d be disingenuous just to be disingenuous with some of those names listed at varying stages of Kawhi’s career. Clearly I said led those teams, and you know the stretch I’m talking about. But you are you...so I know where this is going.

But yes. Kawhis been all time great in the latter half of the 2010s and maximized his opportunities too. Kawhi should have the 2017 Regular Season MVP on his resume as well. He’s also a DPOY. He did his thing.

let’s not get personal. Which names do you take issue with? Please keep it civil.

I mean, obviously it's a huge hypothetical, but I don't know if I agree that it's ridiculous. They were far and away the 2nd best team in the league and had Kawhi who could've potentially been the best player on the court for the series. They definitely would've won that first game had he not gotten hurt and would've then had homecourt advantage.

This what we doing now B Sox B Sox ? :smh: :lol:.

Man, that 17 Warriors team was beating the Spurs either way. antidope antidope will tell you that himself.

On a side note....people don’t understand how great Steph Curry was in the 17 playoffs. One of the all time greatest playoff runs. 16-1 record. Played every single game.

28ppg
7apg
6rpg

49/42/90 splits. Pure dominance. Marred by one bad game (only playoff loss).

This what we doing now B Sox B Sox ? :smh: :lol:.

Man, that 17 Warriors team was beating the Spurs either way. antidope antidope will tell you that himself.
I'm not saying the Spurs definitely would've won :lol:

They did win 2 of the 3 regular season matchups though, both by 20+. (EDIT- 1 of those wins had basically no starters playing on either team)

I just think calling the hypothetical ridiculous is....a bit ridiculous.

let’s not get personal. Which names do you take issue with? Please keep it civil.

KD - I’m assuming you’re talking about the ‘14 Spurs. Duncan was the best player on that team in that series...Kawhi averaged 11ppg.

Dirk - I’m assuming you’re talking about the 14 Spurs again. Kawhi averaged 11ppg that series.

Blake & CP - I’m assuming you’re talking about the 2012 Clips. Kawhi rookie year. Those the ones that stuck out immediately to me.

But cook.

Reactions: HIM
Steph was getting up shots on a NBA court at the age of 9 playing 1 on 1 vs Vince Carter during warm ups

Lebron was probably eating sugar sandwiches not knowing where he was gonna sleep at night at 9

y’all really want to pretend that Steph Curry didn’t grow up privileged with every opportunity to be whatever he wanted to be in life.

His dad is one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time, y’all really think that had no effect on Steph shooting ability now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom