THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
edit - i need to keep this name
Stupid is saying tens of thousands

i at least looked for a closer estimate

I never said that was the total number of players ever i put a range to it

clearly you didn’t even read the article

off the top

1. Mike Barry
2. Brent Barry
3. Luke Walton
4. Steph Curry
5 Seth Curry
6. Mike Dunleavy Jr
7. Jerami Grant
8. Klay Thompson
9. Austin Rivers
10. Andy Rautins
11. Kobe Bryant
12. Patrick Ewing Jr.
13. Tim Hardaway Jr.
14. Larry Nance Jr.
15. Gary Payton II
16. Glen Robinson III
17. Domontas Sabonis

with assistance

18. Drew Barry
19. Mike Bibby
20. Devin Booker
21. Ronnie Brewer
22. Jalen Brunson
23. Jae Crowder
24. Austin Daye
25. Danny Ferry
26. Darius Garland
27. Jerian Grant
28. Gerald Henderson
29. Al Horford
30. Jaren Jackson Jr.

31. Coby Karl
32. Kevin Love
33. John Lucas III
34. Sean May
35. Jabari Parker
36. Glen Rice Jr.
37. AJ price
38. Andrew Wiggins

I honestly didn't think anyone was going to come up with 30 names. Surprised at some of the familiar names, didn't realize their dads played in the league

sad truth is there is a bunch of NBA players like Jalen Rose who grew up and never knew his Dad. He later found out that his Dad played in the NBA (Jimmy Walker) I heard rumors that Jimmy Butler never knew his Dad and his Mom used to work at the United center before he was born:nerd:

CP3 is still owed over 100 Ms. What would a buyout for that even look like? :lol:

If the Lakers get anybody from OKC it would be German Rondo.

Yep. CP3 buyout just doesn’t make sense due to how much money he’s owed. OKC isn’t going to want to give him close to the full value of the contract and CP3’s not going to walk away from tens-of-millions of dollars.

Yep. CP3 buyout just doesn’t make sense due to how much money he’s owed. OKC isn’t going to want to give him close to the full value of the contract and CP3’s not going to walk away from tens-of-millions of dollars.
It’s also one of the biggest things HE fought for as head of the players union :lol:

sad truth is there is a bunch of NBA players like Jalen Rose who grew up and never knew his Dad. He later found out that his Dad played in the NBA (Jimmy Walker) I heard rumors that Jimmy Butler never knew his Dad and his Mom used to work at the United center before he was born:nerd:

Jimmy Butler being Michael Jordan's son is one of the greatest rumors of all time :lol:

It doesn't change my point really. Even if someone named 100 names, the amount of players who have played in the league since the nba began is much more than that.

But still, surprising that someone name dropped 30 ppl

Just saying, you DARED 1 person in here to name 30 names like you were FOR CERTAIN, sounded like u was ready to bet the house on it too.

i had to take the bait, not so much to spite you but to teach you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom