THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think instead of trying to eliminate post ups and midrange shots, players should be encouraged to just get better at it. They're not inherently bad shots, majority of guys just suck at them and don't work on their games like that
Post ups aren’t bad if your big can pass and draw fouls out it. Hence Embiid and Jokic are tops in post up PPP

Basically every good player excels in the mid range.
There's excelling and there's being so historically good at it that you start, or revive a trend

Like the difference between Kyle Korver, who you can say excels at the three, and Steph Curry

Post ups aren’t bad if your big can pass and draw fouls out it. Hence Embiid and Jokic are tops in post up PPP
Even Jokic is under a point per possession in post up situations...

Embiid's literally the only guy in basketball with strong metrics at any level of volume.

Will never understand how a jumpshot is a bad shot if you can actually shoot. For example, Kawhi can shoot and actually shoots and makes a lot of mid range jumpers. Expands his skillset. I'm sure Ben Simmons would agree that a jumpshot is terrible play.

once again that lebron haters thread is easily one of the weirdest threads on here.

dudes really typing on there grinding their teeth.

forgot about you wrestling losers. that’s the weirdest thread on this website bar none. what grown man still watches wrestling

Tons of players excelled at the three point shot before Curry came along. But he was so good at it he singlehandedly changed how the league approached the 3 point shot.

You never know if someone equivalent to him at the two point shot will reverse the trend one day

I haven't looked at numbers or anything, but I'd venture to say that DeMar DeRozan is probably one of the best mid range scorers ever. His refusal to extend his range has become a detriment to his team as well as what he can be as an overall player.

That's why guys like Kawhi and KD are far superior offensive players to him. They can stretch the floor, attack the basket, and thrive in the mid range.

Cool. I assume most people on here aren't trending towards 40 though hence why I said that. I watched Jordan play but my understanding of basketball was rudimentary at best.
aye! you respect your elders! the hell is wrong with you!

Tons of players excelled at the three point shot before Curry came along. But he was so good at it he singlehandedly changed how the league approached the 3 point shot.

You never know if someone equivalent to him at the two point shot will reverse the trend one day

Someone would have to shoot it 60-70%. Who has the highest fg% from the mid-range and what is it

once again that lebron haters thread is easily one of the weirdest threads on here.

forgot about you wrestling losers. that’s the weirdest thread on this website bar none. what grown man still watches wrestling
if you hate those threads so much why the **** you going in them? aint no steph pics in there

Just turned 32 and truthfully only remember the 97 and 98 chips. Plus the Wizards years.

Warriors were -500 betting favorites over the Blazers in the 2019 WCF.

freeze freeze drunk early :lol:
Maybe by Vegas, but analysts were all on Dame and check nuts. After what Dame did to Russ and cj did to, who was it, Denver? It def wasn't 1 sided or a foregone conclusion like that. Dubs were expected to lose to rockets and Portland. It's all Chuck and Shaq and Kenny and SAS and Nick Wright and Shannon said for a week straight lol

Just turned 32 and truthfully only remember the 97 and 98 chips. Plus the Wizards years.

I remember The Bulls/Suns series, mostly all sports after 1992. I remember Sam cassell and Robert Horry as rookies, Nick Van Excel, Eric Montross, etc.

my family is a sports family. Mom was a huge BJ Armstrong and Isiah Thomas fan.

Eric Montross sorry a*** was a BEAST on NBA JAMS

for sure a weird thread. Went in there once and had to leave. Why you keep checking on that thread?

I feel like Nic Cage in 8mm when i went in there. It was wild in there!

Nic Cage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom