THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember The Bulls/Suns series, mostly all sports after 1992. I remember Sam cassell and Robert Horry as rookies, Nick Van Excel, Eric Montross, etc.

my family is a sports family. Mom was a huge BJ Armstrong and Isiah Thomas fan.

Eric Montross sorry a*** was a BEAST on NBA JAMS
The 90's were phenomenal. NBA on NBC was it.

NBC.gif

I remember keeping stats on paper while watching games when i was 10. I had notepads full of stats i kept while watching the Magic Johnson Lakers playing the Larry Bird Celtics.

Great times.

I can remember having to look at the newspaper the next day to see the standings :lol:

Pelicans are in a much better situation than the Kings. Don’t even think it’s close either.
neither are in the playoffs
NO will have to pay ingram or lose a 25+ppg scorer, most likely will have to trade JJ and Jrue. then youll have to pay zo and/or Hart. zion aint saving that team
only hinderance for Sac is harrison barnes

Sac is losing Bojan. Hield is 30. I dont trust anyone outside of Fox on that team.

Lol at Zion isnt saving that team. A top 5 pick + Ingram + Zion + Hayes is a much much better core than what the Kings have. Plus all the assets they’ll get back for Jrue.

Even Jokic is under a point per possession in post up situations...

Embiid's literally the only guy in basketball with strong metrics at any level of volume.
I’ve seen those numbers and you’re right, but still don’t feel like it’s a wasted possession when the Clippers post up Montrezl or Kawhi. Even if they don’t score directly from the post, they often get fouled or pass out for others to get a good shot.

neither are in the playoffs
NO will have to pay ingram or lose a 25+ppg scorer, most likely will have to trade JJ and Jrue. then youll have to pay zo and/or Hart. zion aint saving that team
only hinderance for Sac is harrison barnes

The Pels have their own picks plus future first from the Lakers... Ingram at THE VERY LEAST is equal to fox, Zion is a better prospect then anyone else on the Kings.. Jrue Holiday is only 29 and is locked up for three more season. Jrue>>>>>>> Harrison Barnes.

They honestly don't have to trade Jrue at all but if they do they are gonna be able to get a great haul for him also. Add that in with Zo, Hayes, Hart & that Nickeil Alexander kid that ya'll seem to love.

As of now the kings are a better team than the Pels, but they have two completely different ceilings and futures.

hold up, the kings really gave C jospeh 36 mils...:lol:
hield extension doesnt go into effect until next year

good grief
nevermind

zion gotta learn how to walk better...but he's saving them
thats BI's team

The Thirst is other worldly :lol: :lol:

"when the Hate don't work they start telling lies" :lol:

studying random IG trainers, dissecting Tweets, Their predictions of the Lakers fighting for the playoffs were wrong so now they've brought their hate to another squad just for having former Laker players

ALA in a nutshell

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom