THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No shots.

Just skimmed through the articles and nothing proves what you are saying lol (using tik tok will give Xi/China government your data). Try to get your news from other than US sources, especially anything regarding China.

Tik Tok has been doing their best to disassociate themselves with China (you might know the steps they have been taking). Don't think it's fair to imply theyre China's puppets.

My west tiers so far (some of these teams haven’t played each other)

LA teams
Dallas Houston (I believe it’s a winnable series for Dallas if they match up)
Denver Utah (not convinced Denver is better than Utah though they have yet to play this season)

If Jingles continues to shoot 50 percent from 3, Jazz are going to be tough. He made some 3s last night I couldn’t believe...

We can take this to pm if you like. But once again, there's no evidence of using Tik Tok will give your data US government/Xi.

No shots.

Just skimmed through the articles and nothing proves what you are saying lol (using tik tok will give Xi/China government your data). Try to get your news from other than US sources, especially anything regarding China.

Tik Tok has been doing their best to disassociate themselves with China (you might know the steps they have been taking). Don't think it's fair to imply theyre China's puppets.
Do you have stock in tik tok?

If Jingles continues to shoot 50 percent from 3, Jazz are going to be tough. He made some 3s last night I couldn’t believe...
He started the season off very poorly and it was probably because he was playing off the bench. Since the Conley injury, Ingles been playing with the same verve we're used to from him and in turn his shooting has taken an upswing finally

Conley really might have to come off the bench when he comes back

We can take this to pm if you like. But once again, there's no evidence of using Tik Tok will give your data US government/Xi.

From CBC News
Democratic Sen. Senator Chuck Schumer and his Republican counterpart Tom Cotton sent the memo to the acting director of national intelligence, alleging TikTok's policies allow the app to collect wide-ranging data from users and that the firm is still required to follow Chinese law.

Experts say Chinese law forces companies to share intelligence with Beijing, even when the data is collected abroad.

From BBC News

The lawsuit filed in a Californian court last week claims TikTok "clandestinely... vacuumed up and transferred to servers in China vast quantities of private and personally-identifiable user data".

It alleges the data could be used to identify, profile and track users in the US "now and in the future".

The plaintiff is named as Misty Hong, a Californian-based university student. Ms Hong claims she downloaded the app this year but did not create an account.

Months later she alleges the firm had created an account for her, and "surreptitiously" took draft videos she had created but never intended to publish.

The data was sent to two servers in China, backed by Tencent and Alibaba.

The lawsuit also argues TikTok unfairly profits from "secret harvesting" of private data by using that data to derive "vast targeted-advertising revenues and profits".

TikTok did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

steve-nash-no-thanks_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Attachments

• 1577648757093.jpeg
    1577648757093.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Yo, Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson's podcast is ON POINT. Barnes is a natural! I can't wait until they get guests like kg, Iverson, artest etc.

He started the season off very poorly and it was probably because he was playing off the bench. Since the Conley injury, Ingles been playing with the same verve we're used to from him and in turn his shooting has taken an upswing finally

conley - spida - jingles - bojan - gobert

bring royce and clarkson off the bench.

Told ya. Jinglin joe should start. He’s their best passer and P&R player. Having him not play with the first unit was always flawed to me. Good on Snyder realizing it. Conley at age 32 just might need to come off the pine, and finish with the starters if the lineups call for it.

Well I wonder who is going to be the MVP this year.

We already know Lukas out the running because they added KP, so who that leaves?

Not having a Kobe vs Lebron Final in 2009 is a travesty. Kobe in his 2nd prime vs early prime Lebron would've been epic. Bron got an early preview of Mamba Academy Training during that Redeem Team run.

Good to see Bron taking the difficult challenge of coming to Los Angeles and following in Kobe's Lakers footsteps to try and win a chip. It takes a special personality and once in a generation type talent to put on that purple and gold jersey and lead the Lakers. As long as Bron's body cooperates, I dont see why he wont succeed.

Well I wonder who is going to be the MVP this year.

We already know Lukas out the running because they added KP, so who that leaves?
Why is he out of the running?

Long season and he’s putting up historic numbers

if Mavs finish top 3 I don’t see why he shouldn’t be considered

Last edited:
Why is he out of the running?

Long season and he’s putting up historic numbers

if Mavs finish top 3 I don’t see why he shouldn’t be con
That's what I hear expert analyst say.

As of now, if the season was to end, I actually think the MVP is his to lose with Freak a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom