THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum was top 3 at his position at that point. Odom the best 6th man, Artest had become the prototypical 3 and D guy. What was Anthony Parker good at? How long did his career last. He started on those teams. What happened to all those players when Bron dipped? They became the WORST team in the league and got the number 1 pick.

Bynum didn’t make his first all star game until 2011. And for Kobes first 2 finals appearance...he played a total of 85 regular season games in a two year span.

The Cavs team Bron left was not the exact same team that played the following year. You’re leaving out quite a few people and conflating different seasons and years.

I’m not saying LeBron was supposed to beat the Celtics and lakers. He should’ve beat Dwights Magic...and he with his talent and roster...had enough to COMPETE. Y’all make it seem like he was playing with players who couldn’t compete...and that’s not true.

The roster construction wasnt as horrible in real time ad you remember.

Fixed. Thanks Dwight :pimp:

20F4088A-85BA-4843-8562-DEE385592C11.gif

LMAO this gif takes me out every damn time

Those Magic teams were really good. Not gonna knock Bron for not being able to get past them. They had the perfect combination to take out the less versatile, athletic Cavs.

Crazy thing is he isn’t even slandering Lebby up there

I’m just providing context, and dispelling narratives :lol:. Iverson to me....is my favorite player of all time. When I hear people say he carried “bums” to the finals...it annoys me. Because I know at the time...while the Sixers team was overmatched against the Lakers...those players around him certainly weren’t “bums” or even looked at it then.

COY - Larry Brown
DPOY - Mutombo
MVP - AI
6MOTY - Mckie

And a list of solid vets that new their role and covered for him in the places he couldn’t (like Bron having “shooters”). And when you look at other teams and their peers around the same time...this was in line with what was happening.

AI had an interview where he himself expressed how he hates when people act like those guys were bums or something.

NOt even a Bron fan, but the dislike some cats have for him is sick. Legit suprised Zen Master wavycrocket wavycrocket is one of them.

Great dude. Def someone to look up to. One of America’s best stories tbh. Top 5-8 player of all time imo. One of the best things to happen to basketball. He’s dope. I Don’t hate the man. I love rooting against him tho. He’s a great villain. And I’ll root against his interest at ebery turn.

He does ho **** on the court...and his passive aggressiveness and being a front runner annoys me. Main thing with me is, I will not allow him to back door his way into being called the greatest basketball player of all time tho :lol:. That’s my main gripe with him. He’s hyper conscious of that...and wants that title badly...by using media, cumulative stats and just being a good guy as the reason he’s such, when their are holes to that...and he hasn’t accomplished it yet.

That’s it.

This argument is not healthy.

I'm dont arguing about what should of been vices what it was.

That's why rings matter.

Either you got one or you dont.

**** everthing else.

Why is the mailman not consider amongst the great with all his accomplishments and accolades... oh he dont have rings.

What's great for the goose. You know.

Screenshot_20191229-152733.png

The moment wavycrocket wavycrocket and keko jones keko jones reads thr headline above....
source (24).gif
Why am I'm going to cry ....

These are some of the same people that said Luka couldn't be the MVP because they added KP but yet are saying Lebron can win MVP although he added AD. LoL

Ok ...

The male athlete of the decade with more failures than hmmm Bolt, Phelps, Brady etc....

That sounds about right. FOH.

Last edited:
This argument is not healthy.

I'm dont arguing about what should of been vices what it was.

That's why rings matter.

Either you got one or you dont.

**** everthing else.

Why is the mailman not consider amongst the great with all his accomplishments and accolades... oh he dont have rings.

What's great for the goose. You know.
the mailman IS consider one of the greats and at one point was the greatest at the power forward position. Hasnothing todowithrings actually. The greatest of all time stopped him TWICE from getting a ring. The reason why he isnt mentioned as much is because the game has evolved and more skilled versatile big men have come along in the game and eclipsed his great career.

So a guy that is 4th in the league in assists, leads league in steals, and will probably be first team all defense can't be a borderline all-star?

not if they’re a guard who can’t shoot past the free throw line. He’s a taller young Rondo and really nothing more

I find it funny how many forget Lebron was the one who told the Cavs to hold off on trading JJ HICKSON for prime STAT, which left them acquiring Antawn Jamison :lol:

I personally think he did that because he always knew he was leaving at the seasons end. I felt no pity for him for having to play with those rosters because he indeed had say, contrary to popular belief

let me get this straight going into a team thread to talk smack foul but all these laker fans with lebront and unibrow can come in here and flash their old rings new reality showtime in everyones face entertainers please its just ball yo and ball don't lie

the mailman IS consider one of the greats and at one point was the greatest at the power forward position. Hasnothing todowithrings actually. The greatest of all time stopped him TWICE from getting a ring. The reason why he isnt mentioned as much is because the game has evolved and more skilled versatile big men have come along in the game and eclipsed his great career.

another laker fan hating Duncan how bout those rings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom