THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khris Middleton is another tier above Nelson and Williams, whom both didn't sniff anywhere near what Middelton's commanded salary wise

that’s completely disregarding the difference in eras, the cap wasn’t as high & it was a different market.. also have to account for the variance in stats due to how the game is played

Mo Williams and Jameer Nelson played big roles playing really well off superstar players. We’re talking 60 win teams & deep playoff runs. Middleton may be slightly better at peak but he’s not in a different tier...

Milwaukee last postseason shows that, when Gianna is slowed Middleton can’t takeover a game against good teams consistently

that’s completely disregarding the difference in eras, the cap wasn’t as high & it was a different market.. also have to account for the variance in stats due to how the game is played

Mo Williams and Jameer Nelson played big roles playing really well off superstar players. We’re talking 60 win teams & deep playoff runs. Middleton may be slightly better at peak but he’s not in a different tier...

Milwaukee last postseason shows that, when Gianna is slowed Middleton can’t takeover a game against good teams consistently
Having a higher cap doesn't make any difference. There were teams willing to give Middleton substantial money while those other two never got that chance. It's not that complicated. Hell I would even say Tobias Harris, who has never made an All Star team is in a higher tier than those two. Size has a lot to with this, two scoring point guards vs two scoring wings

Not to mention Jameer Nelson was a backup his first 1.5 years before becoming a starter... he only began to blossom the season he got injured and his career was derailed by more injuries. The one peak year wasn't even a full season so there's no complete body of work that can put him in the discussion anyway

Williams, Nelson, Harris and Middleton are not meant to "take over games against good teams consistently in the playoffs". They aren't elite All NBA talents but there is a marked difference in the level of complimentary players they each are

let me get this straight going into a team thread to talk smack foul but all these laker fans with lebront and unibrow can come in here and flash their old rings new reality showtime in everyones face entertainers please its just ball yo and ball don't lie

Is that you PCH?

SGA special

he has a higher ceiling than Jayson Tatum

Us Clippers fans all loved him last season and knew he had all-star potential, but he’s progressing even faster than I thought. He’s got more of a bag on offense than I figured would in year 2.

I really wish people remember how teams were constructed and viewed in real time :lol:.

People just go by names of journeymen who they remember forwards the end of their career...and call them dumb **** like “bums” or act like they didn’t play their roles. Seen this happen with AI’s ‘01 Sixers and Bron’s first time in Clev teams.

What Tmac was playing with in Orlando was the true definition of not having a well built team around you.

Go back and look at the late 00s rosters of teams led by Bron, Melo, Wade, Cp3, Dwight etc. The young stars of that era produced 50 win teams with similarly built rosters. That was the model then. It flipped after the decision.

Hell, even Kobe’s Lakers team had a similar model. Pau was just a better #2 than a lot of teams had.

were you on Niketalk back then? Because people were saying what they’re saying now, back then. :lol:

****** really tried to play the god like he was washed. CP3 :pimp:

told fools he wasn’t washed

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom