THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be careful with quotes like this. This along the lines of 'im back, I'm here'

So if he has a game where he's wild buns...he hurt again?

26 minutes 0 points.
21DCEC98-E384-4F28-AD26-18D14D5A6BD6.png

Last edited:
You probably ain't even eat breakfast and you hating with old pics. Jeesh get LeBron breakfast sausage out your mouth.
You're my #1 groupie....

Bron cant enjoy and bask in my hating, but I sure can.

Seeing you all in your feelings crying over what I post.

Love it... you're my personal hate leader.

Enjoy your day

More turnovers than FG's made, look lost all night. The first game against the Lakers his defense was getting exposed, played great in the 2nd, this one he just played like trash.
Just be glad the refs turned a blind eye to the blatant foul in the first game. Luka having a 30 point and 15 whatever assist game is a fair trade for whatever defense he played

Lebby got his *** beat in their previous game and had 8 assists to 6 turnovers and 0-5 from 3 so it is what it is

Luka had 31-15-13 in an OT loss and 27-10-9 in a 14 point win in the two previous games against the Lakers and yet him having an off game on the second night of a road back to back is “interesting”

Luka had 31-15-13 in an OT loss and 27-10-9 in a 14 point win in the two previous games against the Lakers and yet him having an off game on the second night of a road back to back is “interesting”

And in a game in which he had to go to the locker room because he hit his back and head on the floor pretty hard. He game back, but it was pretty evident he wasn’t himself after that.

And in a game in which he had to go to the locker room because he hit his back and head on the floor pretty hard. He game back, but it was pretty evident he wasn’t himself after that.

Their king didn’t even hit double digit scoring til the 4th quarter. Giannis was 8/27 in a primetime Christmas game vs us. Harden has garbage *** shooting performances all the time. These are still the MVP frontrunners.

Just be glad the refs turned a blind eye to the blatant foul in the first game. Luka having a 30 point and 15 whatever assist game is a fair trade for whatever defense he played

Lebby got his *** beat in their previous game and had 8 assists to 6 turnovers and 0-5 from 3 so it is what it is
And why is that “interesting”? Star players have sub-par performances sometimes.
Are you suggesting that this one game proves something about Luka?

:lol:

Sensitive like a mfer

My lord this is how i know the Luka slobbing has reached new levels, the man said "INTERESTING" literally nothing else, and dudes in here upset.. how dare you clowns come in with hot takes!!!, How dare you point out a bad performance!!!! ya'll have so much hate for the kid :angry::angry::angry:

all that was said in terms of Luka???? INTERESTING :lol::lol:

Ya'll be itching to give these guys best player in the league praise, but when they start to get top player in the league criticism or expectations.. then ya'll wanna whine :lol:

Luka plays well you come in here & see things like he's a magic x Bird hybrid, He's easily top 5, Do you see his deceleration skills? OMG :wow:, i've never seen master of the pick & roll like this :wow: etc etc

You said he's trash, he's a bust, he's overated, ya'll are such haters ....... I said Interesting
1577720047677.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom