THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in a game in which he had to go to the locker room because he hit his back and head on the floor pretty hard. He game back, but it was pretty evident he wasn’t himself after that.

They was down by double digits before he took that fall, pick another excuse. :lol:

My lord this is how i know the Luka slobbing has reached new levels, the man said "INTERESTING" literally nothing else, and dudes in here upset.. how dare you clowns come in with hot takes!!!, How dare you point out a bad performance!!!! ya'll have so much hate for the kid :angry::angry::angry:

all that was said in terms of Luka???? INTERESTING :lol::lol:

Ya'll be itching to give these guys best player in the league praise, but when they start to get top player in the league criticism or expectations.. then ya'll wanna whine :lol:

Luka plays well you come in here & see things like he's a magic x Bird hybrid, He's easily top 5, Do you see his deceleration skills? OMG :wow:, i've never seen master of the pick & roll like this :wow: etc etc

You said he's trash, he's a bust, he's overated, ya'll are such haters ....... I said Interesting
1577720047677.png

I knew one of the Luka boys was gonna jump on it too. :lol:

All I said was the facts, he had more turnovers than FG's made, he was trash in that game. You say something about somebody that they love (even when it's true) the capes and sassiness come out.

My lord this is how i know the Luka slobbing has reached new levels, the man said "INTERESTING" literally nothing else, and dudes in here upset.. how dare you clowns come in with hot takes!!!, How dare you point out a bad performance!!!! ya'll have so much hate for the kid :angry::angry::angry:

all that was said in terms of Luka???? INTERESTING :lol::lol:

Ya'll be itching to give these guys best player in the league praise, but when they start to get top player in the league criticism or expectations.. then ya'll wanna whine :lol:

Luka plays well you come in here & see things like he's a magic x Bird hybrid, He's easily top 5, Do you see his deceleration skills? OMG :wow:, i've never seen master of the pick & roll like this :wow: etc etc

You said he's trash, he's a bust, he's overated, ya'll are such haters ....... I said Interesting
1577720047677.png
Paragraphs. All caps. A dozen emojis and exclamation points. Must be tysla coming thru 😂

does "interesting" mean that luka is now not what he's hyped up to be because he had a less than stellar game last night? that's an "interesting" comment

What was the Take? that he had a bad game yesterday? That is a hottake for Luka now? he had the second worst +/- on the team yesterday... he played bad this game. there was literally no other point made :lol:
Tried to say Luka was exposed in the first game as well. Both he and Lebby had 2 good games and 1 bad game, difference is the guy wanted to single out Luka for whatever reason

All I said was the facts, he had more turnovers than FG's made, he was trash in that game. You say something about somebody that they love (even when it's true) the capes and sassiness come out.

Actually, no. This all started with you saying Luka’s game last night was “interesting,” which is an opinion, not a fact. I’m trying to find out what you really mean by that and you still haven’t given an honest answer.

I mean, if you want to continue to make yourself look silly by making more out of his rare bad games than his numerous exceptional ones, cook on.

Tried to say Luka was exposed in the first game as well. Both he and Lebby had 2 good games and 1 bad game, difference is the guy wanted to single out Luka for whatever reason

Bro..... all he said was interesting :lol: nowhere in that comment or the follow up comment did he say anything about being exposed. didn't say this was a sign of things to come, didn't say this proved anything. literally just said interesting & the Justice league came out in full force

Actually, no. This all started with you saying Luka’s game last night was “interesting,” which is an opinion, not a fact. I’m trying to find out what you really mean by that and you still haven’t given an honest answer.

I mean, if you want to continue to make yourself look silly by making more out of his rare bad games than his numerous exceptional ones, cook on.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

#Newlevels are being reached in here my god

I apologize to the Harden fans in here, ya'll deserve better.

Bro..... all he said was interesting :lol: nowhere in that comment or the follow up comment did he say anything about being exposed. didn't say this was a sign of things to come, didn't say this proved anything. literally just said interesting & the Justice league came out in full force
When people say thats interesting they not really interested

Yeah I said it was interesting, then I said the facts when you got triggered. Ya'll too damn sensitive when it comes to this dude. :lol:

He played like garbage last night, period. Ya'll don't need to come out with the excuses and getting upset.

Yeah I said it was interesting, then I said the facts when you got triggered. Ya'll too damn sensitive when it comes to this dude. :lol:

He played like garbage last night, period. Ya'll don't need to come out with the excuses and getting upset.
But what's interesting about a player having a bad game in an 82 game season? You never answered that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom