THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
de350b89-c1a7-4636-9649-b08f7d66151c-jpeg.2478085

what was the topic tho?

lebron doesnt have a groin tear cuz he ballin?

**** a few years back i tore the **** out of my groin nuts hanging out the sack and all and I still played every game in my 2015 tri valley church rec league tourney AND won the mvp

Well that’s just stupidity. No church Rec league game is worth that.

players have bad games sometimes he’s still a top 5 (top 10 at worst) mvp candidate. Idk why y’all feel the need to discuss an offhand comment for 3 pages.

Lakers need to go back to being bottom of the league.... ALA is emotionally unstable w/o it

remember when December was exposure month for the Lakers?? Then they finished tied for the 4th most wins in the league for December??

Yea me neither

Lakers need to go back to being bottom of the league.... ALA is emotionally unstable w/o it

remember when December was exposure month for the Lakers?? Then they finished tied for the 4th most wins in the league for December??

Yea me neither

Since when was Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat ALA? Classic misdirect. Homie should just say he was unsuccessfully trying to be funny and move on. But of course it has to turn into another WOE IS THE LAKERS FANS topic.

The sun could setting and somehow the Lakers contingent will find a way to make it about them and everyone somehow hating them.

Since when was Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat ALA? Classic misdirect. Homie should just say he was unsuccessfully trying to be funny and move on. But of course it has to turn into another WOE IS THE LAKERS FANS topic.

The sun could setting and somehow the Lakers contingent will find a way to make it about them and everyone somehow hating them.

I can’t enjoy my own teams success, I can’t find things interesting.... who the **** are you Cari Champion? 😂

Sit your *** down & don’t interact if you don’t like it

Yeah I said it was interesting, then I said the facts when you got triggered. Ya'll too damn sensitive when it comes to this dude. :lol:

He played like garbage last night, period. Ya'll don't need to come out with the excuses and getting upset.

What makes you think anyone is upset? All I did was ask you a few questions ...

I can’t enjoy my own teams success, I can’t find things interesting.... who the **** are you Cari Champion? 😂

Sit your *** down & don’t interact if you don’t like it

You're sounding like a garden tool right now. And I'm going to interact whenever I please garden tool.

i feel worries and unease from laker fans RN. you have trade scenarios of brining alec the savior burks, grabbing tristan thompson, and iguodala for a dollar from a “supposed” upcoming buyouts but they’re worried about another teams young superstar

clips and bucks lost really brought out the worst in what should be a fairy tale season for y’all:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom