THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔

Mitchell
PG
westbrook
Goober
Dame
Jokic

all locks
that leaves one spot
If they're not voted in by the fans, why the hell are Donovan Mitchell and Russ locks?

You figuring Luka, Harden, Bron, AD and Kawhi the starters?

I guess the West does get kinda weird. That's nuts. BI's been fantastic.. All those names without mentioning Booker or KAT...

If they're not voted in by the fans, why the hell are Donovan Mitchell and Russ locks?

Mitchell is having a career year on a playoff team. He’s a lock.

Westbrook, there’s a chance but I can’t see him not being an all star considering he’s still super productive and the rockets are winning.

Jared Dudley from the top rope. :lol:
dud.PNG

Sadly, I can’t say anything Dudders said about the LobCity Clippers is untrue.

But who do we think he’s talking about on the Lakers?

Mitchell is having a career year on a playoff team. He’s a lock.

Westbrook, there’s a chance but I can’t see him not being an all star considering he’s still super productive and the rockets are winning.
Adding from my edit... You figuring Luka, Harden, Bron, AD and Kawhi the starters?

I guess the West does get kinda weird. That's nuts. BI's been fantastic.. All those names without mentioning Booker or KAT...

Adding from my edit... You figuring Luka, Harden, Bron, AD and Kawhi the starters?

yeah I was considering backups with my initial post and leaving Booker, Ingram, KAT and even goober competing for the finals spots

On the subject of KP tho, I don't see why he gets a pass for having such a huge hole in his game. I'm one of those guys who thinks he has top 5 talent but I can't excuse that. You gotta getcho big *** in the post, no reason he shouldn't have even a basic understanding of how to score down low. If he was getting Dwight Powell money I could understand but he's the highest paid player on the team and he's severely limiting his own potential as well as the team's by not developing that part of his game. Instead of saying he's not good at it so we're gonna avoid it they should be saying we're gonna force feed him until he figures it out. It's legit the exact same situation as Simmons not shooting 3s

On the subject of KP tho, I don't see why he gets a pass for having such a huge hole in his game. I'm one of those guys who thinks he has top 5 talent but I can't excuse that. You gotta getcho big *** in the post, no reason he shouldn't have even a basic understanding of how to score down low. If he was getting Dwight Powell money I could understand but he's the highest paid player on the team and he's severely limiting his own potential as well as the team's by not developing that part of his game. Instead of saying he's not good at it so we're gonna avoid it they should be saying we're gonna force feed him until he figures it out. It's legit the exact same situation as Simmons not shooting 3s
It’s difficult to build a 4 out and 1 post player offense. What porzingis needs to do is shoot better and stop being allergic to the paint (which doesn’t involve too many post ups)

Carlisle specifically said they need to get porzingis inside more on different actions

Posting up is not what these new offenses do, especially a team like the mavs who depend on the floor being spread

So yes, porzingis deserves criticism and should not just be a spot up shooter I agree with that

It really isn't but go off :lol:

It's exactly the same. You can win as many games as you like in the regular season but you're not doing **** in the playoffs with that big of a liability in your lineup. In the first two games the Mavs looked like they could give the Lakers a run for their money. If he's gonna allow himself to be guarded by Danny Green and Avery Bradley they wouldn't even win a game. It cripples the entire offense against a good defensive team. Same way Philly is never going anywhere until Ben learns to shoot, it cripples their offense

On the subject of KP tho, I don't see why he gets a pass for having such a huge hole in his game. I'm one of those guys who thinks he has top 5 talent but I can't excuse that. You gotta getcho big *** in the post, no reason he shouldn't have even a basic understanding of how to score down low.
Carlisle’s been pretty specific about the need for him to do some different things in the paint, but back to the basket post ups ain’t one of them.

It's weird because he's not even really doing any of the stuff that made him a matchup nightmare in New York... Not sure if that's the time off the court, more teams around the league have embraced that type of big making him easier to defend, less ball responsibility or what.

It really just hasn't bounced back like everything else in his game has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom