THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6ers are a mess and their front office need to make some decisions quick.

And the funny thing is people thought they would implode because of Jimmy last year. Nope. 6ers are underperforming and Jimmy's team is the surprise of the league.

Man my coworker tried talking to me about the Knicks yesterday and I was like bro leave me alone. there aint **** to talk about with a team like that

I kinda had the feeling RJ Barrett wasn't it. He put up numbers at Duke but he should've been a much more efficient player in college playing next to Zion.

The main issue is Brett Brown eh? Smh

We've had fit issues ever since Been touched the court. We keep having a revolving door of star studded players and high level role players to try to fit with this experiment of playing Ben at the point. They've asked of to do certain things over the years but he's proven incapable of doing that. Ben is still a great player but he's being used the wrong way and we've surrounded him with the wrong players.

So yes, Ben is an issue, but Brand and Brown are also to blame for making him the issue. This was the strategic approach they decided to take.

It's evident Brown is not a championship caliber coach where his Boston accent is the toughest thing about him.

Brand as a GM is making NT type moves. He makes big moves that doesn't really fit the equation and overpays for players because Hinkie gave him a huge cushion with the cap.

I would have to say he did draft well over the last two years. Shamet, Thybulle, and the jury is still out on Smith.

So yeah, our issues are BBB. Brett, Brand, and Ben.

Why is this even a headline....

Is like people really believe this dude invented this ritual .. just like he invented and tried to patent Taco Tuesday.

Is all a con a feaud ..

Because Basketball is entertainment and this is entertaining to kids and casual fans.

We've had fit issues ever since Been touched the court. We keep having a revolving door of star studded players and high level role players to try to fit with this experiment of playing Ben at the point. They've asked of to do certain things over the years but he's proven incapable of doing that. Ben is still a great player but he's being used the wrong way and we've surrounded him with the wrong players.

So yes, Ben is an issue, but Brand and Brown are also to blame for making him the issue. This was the strategic approach they decided to take.

It's evident Brown is not a championship caliber coach where his Boston accent is the toughest thing about him.

Brand as a GM is making NT type moves. He makes big moves that doesn't really fit the equation and overpays for players because Hinkie gave him a huge cushion with the cap.

I would have to say he did draft well over the last two years. Shamet, Thybulle, and the jury is still out on Smith.

So yeah, our issues are BBB. Brett, Brand, and Ben.
We’ve surrounded him with the wrong players if were considering him a PG. The guys fit when Ben is off ball and being a screener or being the roll guy. Ben on a short roll can finish or kick to the open guy. It worked sooooo many times last night

I’m declaring Ben as Big Dray from now on

Can a player who’ll be a FA this offseason resign with the same team that traded him (see Marcus Morris)?

Unless the Knicks are miraculously trending .500 by the deadline, they have to absolutely trade him and get assets. I’d like him back though.

People were saying the lakers gave up 'too much' to land AD?

Really lol?

This is when the Wojbomb dropped.

nickmaz96 said:
drunk off White Claws :smh:

michaeln30 said:
Lonzo was too much

Tony $now said:
Wow! Lakers really traded 3 picks plus Hart, Ingram and Lonzo :smh:

Hahahaha said:
Damn, Lakers got robbed. Three is too many, especially after all that’s happened in the last few weeks. No one else was giving up a lot because AD said he wasn’t signing anywhere else.

NickFolarin said:
Lakers really got robbed. THREE FIRST ROUNDERS. The bench gonna be full of old, journeyman.

rca808 said:
Lakers just got robbed holy **** if they don’t win next season lol

pums said:
All in on Lonzo Hart and Ingram future all stars
Young core turned into future allstars as soon as they leave the Lakers :lol:

Peep Game said:
Watched for months Laker fans say that Kuzma was the worst of their coveted young guys, lol. I’m excited to see Lebron turn Anthony Davis into Dexter Pittman

don ramon said:
lakers really any better tho? 10 more games in the win column than this last season?

don ramon said:
rip anthony davis' career

tenor.gif

Ya'll can read through the rest of the pages here...

We’ve surrounded him with the wrong players if were considering him a PG. The guys fit when Ben is off ball and being a screener or being the roll guy. Ben on a short roll can finish or kick to the open guy. It worked sooooo many times last night

I’m declaring Ben as Big Dray from now on

Ok about Ben being a big Dray.

I first wrote about it on the 23rd of December (in this form)

Screenshot_20191230-110528.png

And guess what video popped up on the 25th??

Screenshot_20191230-110738.png

Jay even said he "read it online the other day". In conclusion, Jay Williams is a secret Niketalker :nerd:

Moheezy Moheezy I agree with you. Horford signing by far the worst. Could've used his money to pick up some serviceable bench players. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It made 0 sense. You sign him to take him away from Boston? That's a dumb, short sighted strategy. It focused on another team rather than the needs of our own team.

I said it in the other group, we could have signed Baynes for less than half that price and would have been a better fit a a shooting big to backup Embiid. Then we could have used the rest of the money to balance out the roster.

BBB is a real issue that will stop us from winning it all.

1578169871751.jpeg

aint this the warriorsworld guy?
Grown men hating on a child because of his dad is extremely weird lol
And Sierra Canyon would be on tv even if they didn’t have Bronny... they’re legit one of the best teams in the country.

This is when the Wojbomb dropped.

drunk off White Claws :smh:

Young core turned into future allstars as soon as they leave the Lakers :lol:

tenor.gif

Ya'll can read through the rest of the pages here...

giphy.gif

But hey Spurs ended up with DeRozan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom