THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk yo **** young _

This screams out to me contract year performance.

hi-res-9df6303b63db291096954abd8dd0b544_crop_exact.jpg

1578169871751.jpeg

aint this the warriorsworld guy?
Grown men hating on a child because of his dad is extremely weird lol
And Sierra Canyon would be on tv even if they didn’t have Bronny... they’re legit one of the best teams in the country.
yeah that's a dumb *** tweet. no equivalence whatsoever in those two scenarios

I think Ingram is basically the same player he was last season. But now he’s the number 1 option for a team that plays at a really fast pace. He’s a very capable scorer, no doubt:

No PG and Pat Beverly today for the Clips. Let see if Kawhi load manages again tomorrow.

Clips on back to back day games. That's what happens when you are tenants to the Kings & Lakers @ Staples :lol:

This screams out to me contract year performance.

hi-res-9df6303b63db291096954abd8dd0b544_crop_exact.jpg

He's gotten better every single year though and he's 22. He's not some 25 year old that had one great season outta nowhere. BI has shown improvement since that second half of his 2nd year when he was real efficient and putting it together. People just didn't wanna give him credit because he was a Laker and they were already dug in from his rookie year that he'll be a bust. :lol:

Chauncey Billups is a bland & boring announcer.

Go back to working in the ESPN studio man.
Yea this is only like the third Clippers game I've seen on their broadcast but these guys are boring.

Need to get some homers in there.

This is when the Wojbomb dropped.

drunk off White Claws :smh:

Young core turned into future allstars as soon as they leave the Lakers :lol:

tenor.gif

Ya'll can read through the rest of the pages here...

Clips traded even more for Paul Jorge coming off double shoulder surgeries and not a peep 🤔

I think Ingram is basically the same player he was last season. But now he’s the number 1 option for a team that plays at a really fast pace. He’s a very capable scorer, no doubt:

He's definitely a better player than last season. The 3 point shooting was not part of his arsenal. And Lakers were 2nd in pace I believe last season. He's continuing where he was though in many respects before he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom