THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this even a headline....

Is like people really believe this dude invented this ritual .. just like he invented and tried to patent Taco Tuesday.

Is all a con a feaud ..

People were saying the lakers gave up 'too much' to land AD?

Or is lebron just being lebron again
Folks overrated the hell out of the "young core" last year while underrating the potential impact of a generational talent :lol:

Ingram's the only one who's proved to be worth something since

Man these 6ers fans are hilarious....your team/organization has NO discipline from the top to the bottom. Its been like that for over 20 years. Idk why yall upset or surprised

Man these 6ers fans are hilarious....your team/organization has NO discipline from the top to the bottom. Its been like that for over 20 years. Idk why yall upset or surprised
I don’t think any one of us is upset. More frustrated than anything but definitely not upset. I’m laughing at this mess because I really don’t see a change coming

We probably can't fully judge the trade until five years from now.

But in the immediate, the Lakers got the best of the trade.

The analysis is going to look quite different if AD chooses to sign elsewhere this Summer...

but I expect him to re-up with LAL.

They gave up a lot but that's always how it's been sometimes u gotta overpay a little for the best players. Folks said same thing about the melo and kg trades just is what it is sometimes. Not sure why lebron would even entertain that though.

knicks-bench-during-loss-to-pistons.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom