THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7FE3AD1C-6BCE-435B-A2AE-ED2C7A16E6BE.jpeg

**** Kobe
#NoCalves

I’m honestly surprised the Grizz don’t have a better record. They’ve looked pretty good each time I’ve seen them play this season (3 or 4) - with the exception of when the fouled AD 200 times in one game.

Nobody for the Clippers is playing today. Didn’t show up.

Lakers may have to play LeBron and AD a lot of minutes to get wins against some bad teams, but at least they’re getting the wins.
ehhh koala played 35 minutes and they got blown out

if you dont think doc wouldnt play george and leonard more minutes if he had to i dont know what to say.

the object of regular season is to get as many wins to put you in a position where you have homecourt throughout. doesnt matter who you get the wins from good or bad teams.

lebron played 38 and ad 37 in a win yesterday

nobody ever cared about minutes played until kobe blew his leg out

What's more of a twist..describing the exact trade that happened or acting like Kawhi was in the same deal?
I mean facts are facts bro. If the trade for pg doesn't happen, kawhi doesn't come. It is what it is.

What's funny is, if you were the Lakers GM, and the same deal presented itself, you'd pull the trigger too. But it's the Clippers right? Ok, that's cool.

Either way you look at it, we whip the Lakers every time we play them so, yep.

140 at home to the grizzlies is hilarious :lol:
He doesn’t even try to score anymore :lol: It’s weird.

He needs to try and score more. I believe the Clippers are 10-0 when Harkless scores 10 or more. He actually had a good offensive showing the game before this one.

He's gotten better every single year though and he's 22. He's not some 25 year old that had one great season outta nowhere. BI has shown improvement since that second half of his 2nd year when he was real efficient and putting it together. People just didn't wanna give him credit because he was a Laker and they were already dug in from his rookie year that he'll be a bust. :lol:

I'm definitely get all that, i shouldn't be hating on a 22 year old doing what he's doing.

I just find it a pet peeve people counting other people's money. Worry about your own bread.

There's just something off putting about his attitude, I've started to notice it since last year. He has game, but does he have the ability to make his teammates better? Can he be a leader? How far can a team go with him as a #1 option?

Maybe its too early to ask these questions. I'm just not as high on him as other people are.

I mean facts are facts bro. If the trade for pg doesn't happen, kawhi doesn't come. It is what it is.

What's funny is, if you were the Lakers GM, and the same deal presented itself, you'd pull the trigger too. But it's the Clippers right? Ok, that's cool.

Facts? That's literally a hypothetical :lol:. And by that logic LeBron was included in the AD trade but nobody says that because it sounds silly. Congrats on winning the LA championship

where should I send the team’s regular season championship rings to? balmer’s coke supplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom