THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see Luka do this over a season and the playoffs

Lonzo Ball has finally turned the corner and is here after four games.

This thread.

Yes saying a player has finally found his confidence & a way to be a productive player..... is definitely the same as saying a player is better than HOF because he's put up good numbers for 30+ games :lol:

I mean... if you're watching basketball games, Luka's doing a lot of things Dirk never did in 20+ years.

If you value longevity, that's fine. But there's a more than reasonable argument to be made that Luka's better right now than Dirk was at his peak.

We should go ahead and put Luka in the hall of fame.

I mean... if you're watching basketball games, Luka's doing a lot of things Dirk never did in 20+ years.

If you value longevity, that's fine. But there's a more than reasonable argument to be made that Luka's better right now than Dirk was at his peak.
You would think after ‘07, even ‘06 y’all would let a guy actually accomplish something before you crown him.

This dude way more explosive than anyone that size has a right to be

Image result for yawn gif

I wont call it a fluke, but I will say A LOT of players are benefiting from this era of no defense and unlimited threes. I don't mean to take away from certain players, but this feels the outcome of the shift the NBA made after the '90s of adjusting rules to promote scoring and increase the speed of the game.

Is James Harden still averaging damn near 40ppg? :lol:

I wont call it a fluke, but I will say A LOT of players are benefiting from this era of no defense and unlimited threes. I don't mean to take away from certain players, but this feels the outcome of the shift the NBA made after the '90s of adjusting rules to promote scoring and increase the speed of the game.

Is James Harden still averaging damn near 40ppg? :lol:

Superstars were always going to get theirs regardless of the rules. They’d just adjust to those limitations.

Superstars were always going to get theirs regardless of the rules. They’d just adjust to those limitations.
Of course, but to a certain extent. I think we've seen an explosion of offense not only from superstars but from a lot of younger guys who are playing to the analytics. Superstars are always gonna get theirs, but teams are putting so many more shots. Hearing Steve Nash saying he thought the Suns should have played faster and took more threes was kind of wild to me, but the way the game has sped up since then is kind of insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom