THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teachers don't actually get the summer off :lol:. They get like a week break and then have to show up for meetings and other bs
Screenshot_20200108-061530.png
Screenshot_20200108-061632.png
In DC, teachers get 7 weeks off. 7 weeks OFF, off.

Actually it was 8 weeks this past summer

Can someone tell me who’s load managing?

What teams/players are doing this regularly?
And again, Kawhi is the poster boy for this and he usually plays as long as he has at least one day of rest, which is perfectly reasonable considering you usually get a lower scoring, sluggish affair when teams are playing with no days rest or a 3 game, 4 night stretch.

I have the flu and it got me to thinking about the Flu Game and what an absolute fantasy that was. I'm not a world class athlete obviously but... Nah man nah.

I already subscribe to the hung over theory which honestly is way more believable to begin with.

I have the flu and it got me to thinking about the Flu Game and what an absolute fantasy that was. I'm not a world class athlete obviously but... Nah man nah.

I already subscribe to the hung over theory which honestly is way more believable to begin with.
:lol: :lol: Facts if you ever had the flu, no way you can ball. Especially at the NBA level

damnn a mean flu bug going around even here in philly

:lol: :lol: Facts if you ever had the flu, no way you can ball. Especially at the NBA level

Forgot which player it was but he said MJ spent a whole day drinking with him and golfing 18 holes before a game and dude asked MJ how the hell is he going to play and MJ said "bet I drop 50" and he did going straight to the game from golfing and drinking :lol:
Dude was a different breed. Hangover story makes sense too but I wouldn't put it past him.

Yea he never ever played with the flu. I dont believe that for a second. You can barely move with the flu, and he scored 30+ points. Lol yea right.

I’m with all y’all. Ain’t no damn way you hooping with the flu. No ducking way.
Legit feels like you’re dying. To do that with a hangover is still damn impressive though.

Last edited:
I’m with all y’all. Ain’t no damn way you hopping with the flu. No ducking way. Legit feels like you’re dying. To do that with a hangover is still damn impressive though.
I’ve hopped with a common cold yea but not the flu lol

but then again I’m one of those folks who chooses to exercise/workout when sick to sweat it out.

It works tho :lol:

Jaren Jackson Jr. is really a problem right now. I'm not sure on what his ceiling is, but his shooting ability and his size is crazy.

First player in NBA history with 3+ 3PM and 3+ BLK in 3 consecutive games. He's finally starting to get some control on the foul issues. He's made multiple 3's in 10 consecutive games. He's shooting 50% from 3 on 6.5 attempts over his last 4 games. Shot 39% from 3 on 7.8 attempts a game in December.

Last 7 games:
16 blocks
19 3's

Since December 1st, he's averaging 20.2ppg on 50/41/73 splits. Attempting 7.6 3's a game. Grizz are 11-9 during this stretch. He's still finding his way of course and still learning what he's capable of, but its an exciting time finally.

And he still doesn't turn 21 until September and only 95 NBA games under his belt.

Last edited:

Ehhhh

hopefully Brett continues to read NT to decides to switch everything with Horford at the 5 and Thybulle starting

if we play a lick of drop defense shoot me into the sun

Jaren Jackson Jr. is really a problem right now. I'm not sure on what his ceiling is, but his shooting ability and his size is crazy.

First player in NBA history with 3+ 3PM and 3+ BLK in 3 consecutive games. He's finally starting to get some control on the foul issues. He's made multiple 3's in 10 consecutive games. He's shooting 50% from 3 on 6.5 attempts over his last 4 games. Shot 39% from 3 on 7.8 attempts a game in December.

Last 7 games:
16 blocks
19 3's

And he still doesn't turn 21 until September and only 95 NBA games under his belt.

Why does he only have 5 boards per game? Drafted him like I did John Collins last year thinking he's make more of a leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom