THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaren Jackson Jr. is really a problem right now. I'm not sure on what his ceiling is, but his shooting ability and his size is crazy.

First player in NBA history with 3+ 3PM and 3+ BLK in 3 consecutive games. He's finally starting to get some control on the foul issues. He's made multiple 3's in 10 consecutive games. He's shooting 50% from 3 on 6.5 attempts over his last 4 games. Shot 39% from 3 on 7.8 attempts a game in December.

Last 7 games:
16 blocks
19 3's

And he still doesn't turn 21 until September and only 95 NBA games under his belt.

Anthony Davis *ducks*

Jaren Jackson’s biggest issue is that he’s a hack. Hacking even more this year.

I’ve hopped with a common cold yea but not the flu lol

but then again I’m one of those folks who chooses to exercise/workout when sick to sweat it out.

It works tho :lol:
I tried that. Tried to run three miles, barely made it two.

Lonzo Ball has taken 45 3’s over his last 5 games compared to like 8 FT’s

for the season his 3PA rate is like at 57% and his FTR is at 11% and he’s still shaqtin from there.

Not a believer.

even with this insanely hot steak he’s on, for the year he’s at

36/31/45(!) on 1 FTA a game :lol:

he’s gotta be legit good for like 25 games at least before we crown him

I don't think anyone was crowning him at all yet, just happy to see him playing well. Hope he keeps it up, seems like some people just really wanted him to fail and it'd be nice for him to get those people back with his game.

Lonzo Ball has taken 45 3’s over his last 5 games compared to like 8 FT’s

for the season his 3PA rate is like at 57% and his FTR is at 11% and he’s still shaqtin from there.

Not a believer.

even with this insanely hot steak he’s on, for the year he’s at

36/31/45(!) on 1 FTA a game :lol:

he’s gotta be legit good for like 25 games at least before we crown him

He's at 40/37 for the year & he's knocking down 37% on 6 attempts per game. The three point shooting seems to be real, which was the biggest concern.

He's just not going to be a guy who gets to the line a lot, but he's also not a high usage player so i can deal with that. Lonzo has literally done this same thing the past two years, he gets into a groove, finally seems to be getting his confident then he has a serious injury that derails it.

Why does he only have 5 boards per game? Drafted him like I did John Collins last year thinking he's make more of a leap.

Never really been a good rebounder going back to college. Grizz are going to more than likely need to place a good rebounder next to him and have good rebounding guard/wings. He's becoming more aggressive on the boards now. Part of his problem was foul issues and not wanting to get targeted from the refs. He's rebounding better over the last 5 games with 8rpg.

Ideally, I see him topping out as a 7-8rpg guy., which is completely fine with me if you're talking about his defensive potential and offensive skillset.

I’ve hopped with a common cold yea but not the flu lol

but then again I’m one of those folks who chooses to exercise/workout when sick to sweat it out.

It works tho :lol:

It does. I'm the same way. I can sweat out a cold. The Flu is a different ball game.
You can barely move, let alone play in an NBA game.

Ain't know mama Kuz had smoke for Shannon :lol:

First his trainer, now his moms. His people gotta chill.
Bringing up soldiers going to war over your son's hair is not a good look.
Relax :lol:

He's at 40/37 for the year & he's knocking down 37% on 6 attempts per game. The three point shooting seems to be real, which was the biggest concern.

He's just not going to be a guy who gets to the line a lot, but he's also not a high usage player so i can deal with that. Lonzo has literally done this same thing the past two years, he gets into a groove, finally seems to be getting his confident then he has a serious injury that derails it.
He’s playing well I hope it continues not even being sarcastic either

I just struggle with the amount of 3’s he takes relative to everything else I’ve ALWAYS said shooting was never his issue

Jaren Jackson’s biggest issue is that he’s a hack. Hacking even more this year.

He's getting better. The refs aren't making things better, though. He's being targeted at times and sometimes he's just getting silly fouls. I've seen so many bad foul calls made on him, but its starting to improve. Probably one of those things you have to be more patient about given his age and experience in the league, but he'll get better.

Hopefully, the NBA do their due diligence and get him in the 3 point contest. They need a 7 footer in there anyways. Its not even that he's a very good shooter, but he's shooting these things from Steph range with ease while being one of the most efficient jump shooters in the league.

Giannis and Derrick Rose have load managed this season.. But Giannis is not so extreme he's probably missed just 4 games so far.

He wants you to call him Breezy now :rofl:

Screenshot_20200108-131413_Instagram.jpg

the league itself has publicly made an issue of load management...... so i'm pretty sure it's an actual thing and not some fan fiction :lol:

Nope. Just one particular playoff game during a 4th quarter blowout would've sufficed.

I still blame that ACL tear to being a chain reaction of never getting his body back to 100% during the regular season. But you're right that would've helped...that and someone teaching that man how to properly land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom