THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like for tonight game for ex:

for the love of god brett please dont start O'Quinn at the 5, put horford at the 5 tonight.. just because Embiid is out we dont need a player to fill his void and have the same thing happen that did in indiana.. clogged paint

Ben
Kork
J-rich
Tobi
Horford

instead of..

Ben
J-rich
Tobi
Big Al
O'quinn

watch how different the offense flows

B41350AD-7234-4437-832A-A12B5812B7D2.jpeg

91DF190B-92C2-403B-A5AF-2AACCF1CAE0D.jpeg

92B51BCE-EED8-43B7-BDF1-5BB35CBAEEA2.jpeg

F9D4DF1B-D893-4697-A3C9-21804B476BCF.jpeg

899601DF-020F-4460-AB4E-E6FF149E4E99.jpeg

All you did was post dudes saying "if Kuz does this or that...." Which was fair because he avg over 18 last year. Ya'll act like he was some bench warmer and dudes jumped out the window saying he's a lock all-star.

Context don't mean **** in here. :lol:

But since we pullin receipts

Screenshot-20200109-131035.png

Screenshot-20200109-133900.png

Screenshot-20200109-131722.png

All you did was post dudes saying "if Kuz does this or that...." Which was fair because he avg over 18 last year. Ya'll act like he was some bench warmer and dudes jumped out the window saying he's a lock all-star.

The context is....y’all thought Kuzma could be an all star. We thought he couldn’t.

Jordan Clarkson was averaging like 17ppg as a Laker. It’s why we called Kuzma “Big Clarkson”. Empty numbers. No defense. Black hole.

But since we pullin receipts

Screenshot-20200109-131035.png

Screenshot-20200109-133900.png

Screenshot-20200109-131722.png
Lebron was holding Ingram back

Who signed with y’all? Boogie?

Y’all were convinced your team was gonna consist of:

KD
Klay
Kawhi
AD
Lebron
Jimmy Butler

Tacko :lol:

In a recent interview with ESPN’s Jackie MacMullan, Fall outlined how difficult his fame can be.

“I just can’t get myself to say no,” Fall told MacMullan.

According to Celtics center Enes Kanter, Fall’s generosity is excessive, especially when he’s asked for things by random fans.

“I remember I went out to eat with him, and then he was giving his phone number to just random people," Kanter told MacMullan, smiling. "I’m like, ‘Tacko, what are you doing? You can not do that.’ He’s like, ‘Oh they’re just nice people.’ I’m like, ‘Tacko, no.’”

Idk how many times i have to explain this ,but again..... saying someone has the potential to be a something is not = to saying someone is currently a star :lol:

Zach Lowe specifically said the media covers Kuz as if he's a star player..... that is 100% a lie and exaggeration.

Just like dudes swore by the Ingram/Giannis & Lonzo/Kidd takes & love to continuously bring those up .Saying someone will be an elite player if they reach their full potential does not mean that they're 100% sure, said person will reach that potential.

Although i will say Ingram is looking like Giannis with a jumpshot & no Balco plug :pimp:

Minor annoyance but I hate that it’s “front court” and “guards” should be “backcourt” and “frontcourt” just for continuity.

ASG list players as frontcourt and backcourt

ALL NBA lists Forwards, guards and Centers

hows that for continuity

i

THE NERVE OF THIS MAN

It's extra Wild because through four season in the league Murray has an identical usage rate, a whopping 1 PERCENT higher assist percentage, a 1 percent higher TO percentage, a 1 percent lower shooting percentage & a 1 percent better def rating.

All of this while being placed in a much better situation than Clarkson was in his first 4 years.

This isn't like me calling Jokic overrated, or nit picking Tatum to troll Celtics fans.... I am dead *** serious when i say Muray is trash man :lol:

he's not a good playmaker, he's trash on defense, he's an average shooter at best thus far, he's streaky & he has a horrible shot selection. BIG BIG BIG TRASH

Trae winning the fan vote is wild considering how apathetic atl is to basketball bruh is an overtime legend

I was watching the Hawks-Rockets game last night and the ATL arena crowd was actually pretty live. I was a little surprised TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom