THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph, Klay and Ben would be ridiculous especially if Dray is moved

:nerd:
Kind of overlooking what Draymond does defensively. Ben doesn’t have a history of doing the dirty work in the paint. Not saying he’s incapable, but Draymond is a DPOY.

I think they end up being a worse team if Ben can’t fill that void.

Kind of overlooking what Draymond does defensively. Ben doesn’t have a history of doing the dirty work in the paint. Not saying he’s incapable, but Draymond is a DPOY.

I think they end up being a worse team if Ben can’t fill that void.
Ben has a case for DPOY this year too. But I see what you’re saying

Ben pushing the break instead of Dray is scary as hell tho

You really want Ben and Draymond on the same team?

Both are elite defenders and good playmakers. Underdog and Klay provide incredible spacing for them to operate. Ben would have a ton of opportunities to play as the roll man, which he doesn't get to do nearly enough now.

I can imagine Ben's man leaving Ben to double Steph all game 🤣

exactly

even if ben did shoot a few jumpers per game and made a few of them per game, yall really think defenders would stick em as if he was KD ? no, they would still continue to sagg off now like they do with westbrook or greak freek

sure actually attempting shots would open the defense up alil but if he aint constantly knocking them down how does that change or help

Imagine if the Warriors got Simmons and they convinced him to start shooting jumpers with his correct hand :wow:

Which one looks more natural? :lol:

1578594236362.png

1578594293176.png
1578594384530.png

Last edited:
exactly what hes doing now by getting to the paint with ease and scoring at a decent %,

I think he would mostly be playing in the post in the halfcourt if he were on the Warriors, so his defender sagging off him wouldn't be an issue. Him running fast breaks flanked by the 2 best shooters in the league would be completely unstoppable.

I think he would mostly be playing in the post in the halfcourt if he were on the Warriors, so his defender sagging off him wouldn't be an issue. Him running fast breaks flanked by the 2 best shooters in the league would be completely unstoppable.
This would be the true revenge tour if anything

kinda want it to happen for the lolz

true considering GS would put him at the 4 or 5 so being in the post would work wonders for him, would be a filthy sight to watch but god i hope it never happens

philly just didnt construct the right team around him knowing his weakness or shyness to shoot the ball over past years.. had some shooters make it work with him and we all seen the great benefits that can come from it but we went backwards this year regarding that

when philly had belli, illysova and jj it was awesome to watch (Not the defense) but they lack that shooting in the biggest way rightnow from the perimeter.. i would seriously hate it if sixers gave up on simmons cause of not shooting a "jumper"

i know it prolly seems as if im coming off bias but it is i wont deny i love ben simmons and what he brings to a team even lacking a jumper

true considering GS would put him at the 4 or 5 so being in the post would work wonders for him, would be a filthy sight to watch but god i hope it never happens

philly just didnt construct the right team around him knowing his weakness or shyness to shoot the ball over past years.. had some shooters make it work with him and we all seen the great benefits that can come from it but we went backwards this year regarding that

when philly had belli, illysova and jj it was awesome to watch (Not the defense) but they lack that shooting in the biggest way rightnow from the perimeter.. i would seriously hate it if sixers gave up on simmons cause of not shooting a "jumper"

i know it prolly seems as if im coming off bias but it is i wont deny i love ben simmons and what he brings to a team even lacking a jumper
I think he brings a lot to the table. He just needs to be built around more so than a lot of other players where you can just plug and play. I think you can knock him for that, but if you do build the right situation for him, he can be a star.

Said it several times over the summer, but last year's team makes WAY more sense for Ben than this one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom