THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
They play nothing alike and have 0 personality similarities :lol:
There are different ways for a comparison to be true

Provided Zion plays to his potential and doesn't get hurt, he could be his generation's Lebron, even though the two don't play alike and have different personalities, no?

Lebron plays nothing like MJ, and they both had different personalities as well, but he was his generation's Mike

Regardless, I'm walking back my kuzma comparison. I got ahead of myself there lol

Provided Zion plays to his potential and doesn't get hurt, he could be his generation's Lebron, even though the two don't play alike and have different personalities, no?

I don't think so but people seem to be infatuated with the idea of comparing them

Also where were you going with the Kuzma thing then? Other than him changing his hair :lol:

Got you

Xtv4f-EfQ2x7Pml3U0PNVLw59UwL7KlqGSMq_hzPMhE.jpg
:lol: need that for the kids too

I want to see Ben in a different situation. Hope they make that DLo swap this summer.

One of the interesting possibilities I've heard being kicked around is Russell for Philadelphia's Ben Simmons. The 76ers could use a point guard who can score and run the show -- and shoot. Some believe the pairing of Simmons and big man Joel Embiid isn't viable in their pursuit of a championship. Simmons, as one source told me, is probably the best player the Warriors could possibly get for Russell, just considering the needs of the Warriors and their potential trade partners.

Hayward could work for either one, though the Pistons have an internal mandate not to go over the luxury-tax line, and they're too close to absorb the difference between Drummond and Hayward's $32.8 million contract. Like Drummond, Hayward can also opt out before the 2020-21 season.
Boston would have to include other considerations—draft pick(s) and/or young players—and Detroit would need to include someone else on its roster to stay under the tax. Would it be Derrick Rose?

Several teams would like Davis Bertans, but the Washington Wizards are very fond of him—not just as a shooter but as a veteran and even as a defender.

Teams to keep a close eye on at the deadline include the New Orleans Pelicans, New York Knicks and Thunder.

Sacramento is among the teams that has tried to engage the Lakers in Kyle Kuzma trade talks, league sources say. The Kings know they would have to include sharpshooter (and soon-to-be restricted free agent) Bogdan Bogdanovic, for starters, in a Kuzma deal

Also, If KAT requested a trade Wolves would listen to offers. It would have to be huge though.

Colangelo screwed everything up if we’re being fair. The Fultz deal, Nerlens, Jah etc

Brand basically didn’t have much to work with outside of the special heat pick and players

Colangelo definitely screwed up with the assets, but we were in such a surplus that Brand still had A LOT to work with. He gave away all of that flexibility by trading for Butler (who left) and Tobi. Then overpaying for Tobi and Al Horford.

Oh yes, and selling Fultz at his absolute lowest value.

Colangelo definitely screwed up with the assets, but we were in such a surplus that Brand still had A LOT to work with. He gave away all of that flexibility by trading for Butler (who left) and Tobi. Then overpaying for Tobi and Al Horford.

Oh yes, and selling Fultz at his absolute lowest value.
Fultz having no value was Bretts fault

I am PRAYING for a Utah/Denver series for my own Humor

Clarkson Murray.PNG

Our version of Clarkson is a sixth man getting paid 2 million a year....... The real Clarkson is a sixth man getting 10 million a year, The Canadian version of Clarkson is the teams second "Star" and is about to be paid 30 million per season

tenor.gif

Jamal Murray and Jordan Clarkson are not in the same stratosphere as basketball players.

You gotta stop man :lol:

Ben and Dray on the same team is redudant

Both are forwards that can make plays for others but you can't count on them to shoot

*edit

OH nvm didn't see If Dray was moved part

Miami had 7 players score 14 or more yesterday
Jimmy has been great about not hijacking the offense. I thought we might see a return of that Kobe/Melo triple threat ******** he was doing in Chicago & sometimes in Minny, but he’s been great. Stepping up to actually guard stars on the other end and everything. He’s playing winning basketball.

On the other hand, Horford for Dlo might help both teams pretty well.

Brett relies on defense BIG TIME, brett would never trade ben for someone who is a big drop off at defense esp at the starting PG position.. it would be stupid very stupid

D-lo is a bucket getter no doubt and im sure would come here and score 18+ points a game but getting rid of ben would not be ideal IMO would be a huge loss rather than a gain. Again IMO ofcourse

its a tough situation for sixers but i truly think Ben/Embiid can work together just need the right people around them to make it excel, we seen what they had going on with a shooter in JJ, belinelli for a small example..

esp if brett continues to run PnR plays for Ben its opening up a whole new offense for him right now esp by getting to the line alil more

Jimmy has been great about not hijacking the offense. I thought we might see a return of that Kobe/Melo triple threat bull**** he was doing in Chicago & sometimes in Minny, but he’s been great. Stepping up to actually guard stars on the other end and everything. He’s playing winning basketball.
It's probably the coaching. Spoelstra must've sold Jimmy on the game plan better than whatever Thibs and the Chicago coach was telling him

Don't remember anybody saying Kuz is a future all-star. You gotta pull those receipts.

And I was putting him against Tatum because Laker haters was so sensitive about giving any of the young players ANY credit. BI was being called bust in here after one season. Now dudes wanna act like "Oh the Lakers did him wrong and now he's free". :lol:
B41350AD-7234-4437-832A-A12B5812B7D2.jpeg

91DF190B-92C2-403B-A5AF-2AACCF1CAE0D.jpeg

92B51BCE-EED8-43B7-BDF1-5BB35CBAEEA2.jpeg

F9D4DF1B-D893-4697-A3C9-21804B476BCF.jpeg

899601DF-020F-4460-AB4E-E6FF149E4E99.jpeg

FB9D9CFF-48C1-4A5E-B0DC-0B517FBF18BD.jpeg

A0D9192B-20D6-46FE-ABFE-87835A2CE439.jpeg

and y’all wonder why ALA hate y’all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back