THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random: Participation trophies are great.

I have a participation trophy for soccer from when I was 5 years old. Do you think I remember the outcome of that league hell no, but I got this keepsake that reminds of a simpler time, what's wrong with that.

Do teenagers need participation trophies? nah, but lil *** kids? If I ran a youth EVERYONE is getting a trophy or a medal or something.

Imagine how much more special it would be if you actually earned it

KD is in a weird space where he gets no credit because Stephsexuals don't wanna give him too much credit because it diminishes his narrative a bit & Bronsexuals dislike him for closing their kings window for a couple of years

I really really wish this Achilles injury wasn't stopping us from seeing one of the GOATS in his final form :smh:

If you don’t see KD as one of the goats/goat talents then that’s on you.

he checks off all boxes, he’s just not likable if you’re into those kinds of things.
Thing is we shouldn’t be into those things. Just watch the basketball and let him be a bird all he wants

Is it too late for KD to crack the top 10 players of all-time when he retires?

I personally have him in the top 10-20 right now.

KD is in a weird space where he gets no credit because Stephsexuals don't wanna give him too much credit because it diminishes his narrative a bit & Bronsexuals dislike him for closing their kings window for a couple of years

I really really wish this Achilles injury wasn't stopping us from seeing one of the GOATS in his final form :smh:

I still think post-injury at worst he's gonna be able to adjust his game to play like Dirk

he checks off all boxes, he’s just not likable if you’re into those kinds of things.

and he’s on his 3rd team.. as an individual, it’s his prerogative what he does with his life

From a team perspective, imagine something seemingly small (whatever the deal with draymond was) having a huge impact after having the level of success the warriors had

and from a fans perspective, which we are, KD joining the warriors instead of wanting to beat them after nearly beating them matters (unless you’re a warriors fan or a Lebron hater).. hell it mattered to Durant himself, until he went and did it

Nah he still has time but he has to dominate once he returns and those chances are slim

Was telling my boy the other day this deal with the Nets is really a 1 year deal and that’s for the
2021-22 season as I expect him to opt out of Year 4 of the deal

Think a lot depends on how he looks when he gets back on the court.

As far as peak production goes, I think he is absolutely a top 10 guy.

I think KD can definitely end up top 10.
I’m not putting Steph, Giannis or Harden in front of him. KD will pass Kobe in my eyes when he wins another ring and if he doesn’t have any more major injuries for the next 5-7 years.

Imagine how much more special it would be if you actually earned it

This low key wild dumb man. :lol:

1. I was 4 years old, I don't remember the league, I don't remember the standings, even if we did win I would have no recollection of that so it has no value to me now.

2. Let's say we DID win, do you really think I would be crowing about a soccer trophy I won when I was four years old?

Like im gunna feel extra good about winning trophy when kids were waddling around like 3 years removed from learning how to walk? :lol:

have a bigger league trophy if you want,

but the idea that you shouldn't give kids a little souvenir to remember the good times out of some desire to turn children in Kobe system sociopaths is totally bizarre.

The funniest **** about all this is Russ just sits back and lets everybody else do the talking for him. Russ got his flaws as a player but in this whole KD nonsense he has went about it the right way. KD is getting over emotional and having meltdowns and he's the one with 2 FMVP's and is the better player. :lol:

Somebody need to tell that boy aye everybody is not gonna like you deal with that **** and move on. It's clear as day this **** gets under his skin and it eats at him. You went to the Warriors after blowing a 3-1 lead to them, people gon have their opinions about it, is what it is.

KD is a victim of Ringzzzz Culture. He thought it would be one way, but it's the other way.

Nah he's done a lotta lame stuff. Not just the rings. He's one of the goats for sure just has no stans like all the others.

This low key wild dumb man. :lol:

1. I was 4 years old, I don't remember the league, I don't remember the standings, even if we did win I would have no recollection of that so it has no value to me now.

2. Let's say we DID win, do you really think I would be crowing about a soccer trophy I won when I was four years old?

Like im gunna feel extra good about winning trophy when kids were waddling around like 3 years removed from learning how to walk? :lol:

have a bigger league trophy if you want,

but the idea that you shouldn't give kids a little souvenir to remember the good times out of some desire to turn children in Kobe system sociopaths is totally bizarre.

I mean you're crowing about a participation trophy :lol:. What you're describing could be accomplished by a team picture. **** them kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom