THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp: wish the Lakers could’ve kept the 4th pick

Good to see him settle in a bit even though it’s a #SohiSample :lol:

He has shown flashes of some serious skill the couple times I watched him against the Cs.Cavs really need him to pan out.

Still F Dan Gilbert though.

Good to see him settle in a bit even though it’s a #SohiSample :lol:

He has shown flashes of some serious skill the couple times I watched him against the Cs.Cavs really need him to pan out.

Still F Dan Gilbert though.
Still baffled that they wanted to pair him with Sexton. I wasn’t the biggest Garland guy going into the draft but this was the worst situation possible for him.

How does Philly loose by 18 when the Mavs are on a back to back?

I get Embiid is out, but so is KP.
Philly = pretenders (right now at least).

Miami could probably beat them in a 7 game series because the best player on the floor in a playoff series would be Jimmy Buckets

Still baffled that they wanted to pair him with Sexton. I wasn’t the biggest Garland guy going into the draft but this was the worst situation possible for him.
Yeah definitely not the ideal situation for him. From the Cavs perspective though, they just needed the highest potential ceiling guy no matter what position they play.

1) The Clips signed Zubac to a long term deal this past summer, sent a bunch of staff over to Croatia to monitor his development this summer. He's responded by being good this year. Zubac's one of the best rim protectors in the league, is like 22 years old, and is averaging 17 / 14 per 36. He can't play more minutes because Trez is so damn good.

2) Because of how much they invested in Zu, he's going to be their starting center for the future. I find it hard to believe LAC will pay 100Ms for a backup 5 who can't play the 4. In addition, he could probably help you at the deadline getting some veteran size or some other asset.

Why?Just to avoid potentially losing him for nothing in the Summer?

Pretty much. They've invested a lot in Zu. He's their starting center. I dont' think they'll pay 100 Million dollars for a bench player, and Trez could net you some size at the deadline that could help you come playoff time.

1) The Clips signed Zubac to a long term deal this past summer, sent a bunch of staff over to Croatia to monitor his development this summer. He's responded by being good this year. Zubac's one of the best rim protectors in the league, is like 22 years old, and is averaging 17 / 14 per 36. He can't play more minutes because Trez is so damn good.

2) Because of how much they invested in Zu, he's going to be their starting center for the future. I find it hard to believe LAC will pay 100Ms for a backup 5 who can't play the 4. In addition, he could probably help you at the deadline getting some veteran size or some other asset.
Yea I say he’s not going anywhere it’s not like Zubac is making Krazy $$$ either

Looking for a future or current asset?

I think it's a current asset. A center that can help w/the Embiid's, Jokic's, Davis's, etc.

More than anything though, I just don't think LAC is paying 100M's for a bench player and they've been more than willing to flip guys before having to pay them.

Pretty much. They've invested a lot in Zu. He's their starting center. I dont' think they'll pay 100 Million dollars for a bench player, and Trez could net you some size at the deadline that could help you come playoff time.
They’d be fools to trade him Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom