THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it so, you could say Marcy and it was all good
I ain't crossover I brought the suburbs to the hood
Made em relate to your struggle, told em bout your hustle

Went on MTV with do-rags, I made them love you
Ignorant bastards I’m taking it back to day one no kids, but trust me I know how to raise a gun

Ignorant bastards I’m taking it back to day one no kids, but trust me I know how to raise a gun

It's only fair that I warn ya, rap's my new hustle
I'm treatin it like the corna, **** with me if you wanna
My game change but my mindframe remains the same
I gotta protect what's mine
**** I started from nothin, zero, zip

I made my way hustlin, I don't owe _'s s***

i7soy13yuaa41.png

I remember when y'all said Pat Riley was out of his mind for not going down the complete tanking road. He's crazy for keeping this low 7th seed team together.

The Waiters, Johnson and Olynyk contracts haven't exactly aged well with time. Props to their scouting and development though.

I guess the Cavs caught the Nuggets looking ahead to their game against the Clippers ...

Second night of a back to back, Down two starters... THEY have to get their Laker hate out through other Proxies because they see wats going on

8-4 in their last twelve, Zion scheduled to be back soon

its about to get critical

Last edited:
No wonder nat tv ratings are down. The most interesting things to talk about in this thread, according to the last couple of pages, is kuzma, Ingram vs Tatum, and Simmons not taking enough shots..

Damn

As much as I hate to admit it, maybe the nba needs the warriors back

No wonder nat tv ratings are down. The most interesting things to talk about in this thread, according to the last couple of pages, is kuzma, Ingram vs Tatum, and Simmons not taking enough shots..

Damn

As much as I hate to admit it, maybe the nba needs the warriors back

Its nfl playoffs, college football playoffs, the holidays just finished.... I’m sure the nba will be just fine in the spring.

Second night of a back to back, Down two starters... THEY have to get their Laker hate out through other Proxies because they see wats going on

8-4 in their last twelve, Zion scheduled to be back soon

its about to get critical
So Celtics fans can’t celebrate a career high by their young star?

Some of you West Coast dudes are so sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom