THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, NT Clippers fans have said that the team’s record probably has been negatively effected by the fact they’ve only had all their best players healthy and available for 1 game this season. But at the same time haven’t used that as an excuse for any particular loss. They basically could have/should have won every game except for blow outs against the Bucks and Memphis.

Clips will be at a real disadvantage when they have to travel to the Lakers for Game 7 of a playoff series.

Big concerns.
Shouldn’t be looking ahead to any series with any team until they can get an extended period of time with everyone in the lineup.

I’m trying to think of a team that made a title run in their first year after an injury riddled regular season and I’m drawing a blank.

The Raps are probably the closest.

Shouldn’t be looking ahead to any series with any team until they can get an extended period of time with everyone in the lineup.

I’m trying to think of a team that made a title run in their first year after an injury riddled regular season and I’m drawing a blank.

The Raps are probably the closest.
Interesting.

I wonder what the common denominator is.

I know for sure that I've never made any excuses. Im almost sure that none of the other verified Clippers supporters on here have either.

Looking like a fool? You mean like you complaining about "Clippers excuses" while providing a Lakers excuse for losing on Xmas?

The irony

No. I mean looking like a fool as in trying to make an explanation look like an excuse in a desperate attempt to shift from the subject of continuous Clippers excuses whenever they lose.

I said the only thing the Clippers have for them right now are the two wins against the Lakers. I didn't question the legitimacy of those two wins.

Lmaooo at Lakers fans being insecure by pointing out a flaw in another contending team :lol: :lol:.. Lakers have been the #1 seed all year &there's still daily post about what the Lakers are "missing".

Cupcake Szn is upon us

No. I mean looking like a fool as in trying to make an explanation look like an excuse in a desperate attempt to shift from the subject of continuous Clippers excuses whenever they lose.

I said the only thing the Clippers have for them right now are the two wins against the Lakers. I didn't question the legitimacy of those two wins.
The Clippers are 27-13 and a game out of the #2 spot in the West. With 42 games left in the regular season. To say all LAC has going for them is 2 wins over the Lakers is just plain false.

This is exactly why I say the Clippers are 27-13, not 13-27.

Coming in here after a Clippers loss, you would think it was the latter.

Lakers are tops in the West, you would think all the talk would be all about them coming from you guys. Instead, it's a daily Clippers watch.

By the way, let's get it straight before the 28th.

If the Clippers win, it's just the regular season, they were 0-2 vs. Orlando in 2010 too, congrats on being L.A. Champs etc etc.

If the Lakers win, what's the narrative? Clippers were lucky? Rondo played? Lakers best another over 500 team, etc etc.

Last edited:
It's the same thing when the Lakers lose. It's just been a while. Everyone in this thread gets off when the Lakers struggle but God forbid Laker fans have their fun and return the energy. We'll probably get blown out by Cleveland and I'm sure civil sports discussion will ensue. What good is sports fandom without trash talk

The Clippers are 27-13 and a game out of the #2 spot in the West. With 42 games left in the regular season. To say all LAC has going for them is 2 wins over the Lakers is just plain false.

Lakers are tops in the West, you would think all the talk would be all about them coming from you guys. Instead, it's a daily Clippers watch.

Those two wins are the only thing that separates them from the Nuggets, the Jazz and the Rockets though, who are all also one game from #2 seed, or in the case of the Nuggets already #2.

By the way, let's get it straight before the 28th.

If the Clippers win, it's just the regular season, they were 0-2 vs. Orlando in 2010 too, congrats on being L.A. Champs etc etc.

If the Lakers win, what's the narrative? Clippers were lucky? Rondo played? Lakers best another over 500 team, etc etc.

Noble effort my friend, but there’s no point trying to reason with someone who lives in the alternate reality of LeBron’s sphincter...

It's the same thing when the Lakers lose. It's just been a while. Everyone in this thread gets off when the Lakers struggle but God forbid Laker fans have their fun and return the energy. We'll probably get blown out by Cleveland and I'm sure civil sports discussion will ensue. What good is sports fandom without trash talk

Clipper fans need to learn this is what comes with expectations.

You get haters, you get people talking ****, the jokes all that is coming. 80% of this thread lives off of what the Lakers are doing. It's dudes in here that root for every other team in the west outta their hatred for the Lakers. :lol:

Smh. Bad thread day huh.

In Spurs news, who would have known that spacing the floor would not only help LMAs game but also DDRs. They seem primed to grab the 8th seed at this point and you know what.... I don't even care. I'm more in favour of them grabbing it now and setting the post season record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom