THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
82021949_1770390549759219_1573988102463029248_n.jpg

Imagine being sunless, in the cold & getting emotionally attached to a team headed by Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, & Giannis with a jumper. ****** getting spicy now cuz of the new look lakers, like the past 7 years suddenly aint happen. Acting like they won't need a plane ticket and an airbnb to go to a championship parade 3 timezones away. Couldn't be me.

Maybe a little adjustment fine, but when will college players stop changing their forms? Besides for Lonzo now, i dont think it ever actually worked out.

Fultz
DSJ
Bridges

The list goes on. They need to stop listening to these dumb shooting coaches. Imagine the Matrix or Kevin Martin coming into the league now :smh: :smh:

Lakers fans are worse than bron fans and now they're basically one and the same. First Trump, now this :smh:
Imagine being sunless, in the cold & getting emotionally attached to a team headed by Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle, & Giannis with a jumper. ****** getting spicy now cuz of the new look lakers, like the past 7 years suddenly aint happen. Acting like they won't need a plane ticket and an airbnb to go to a championship parade 3 timezones away. Couldn't be me.

free.jpg

Maybe a little adjustment fine, but when will college players stop changing their forms? Besides for Lonzo now, i dont think it ever actually worked out.

Fultz
DSJ
Bridges

The list goes on. They need to stop listening to these dumb shooting coaches. Imagine the Matrix or Kevin Martin coming into the league now :smh: :smh:

and there are guys like Kemba and Kawhi that have gone through changes and it’s worked out well for them.
Even look at Lonzo is having some success

And there are guys like Kemba and Kawhi that have gone through changes and it’s worked out well for them. Even look at Lonzo is having some success

Minor changes are fine. Kemba's is almost completely unnoticeable.

Kawhi's shot actually looked better in college. Now he looks like he's aiming everything and shoots on a B line, but its mainly because of his big *** hands :lol:

Lonzo had a complete transformation. Gotta be an outlier.

Even RJ tweaked his a little, but its been working. He's shooting better from the FT line as the season progresses at least.

What are the Lakers getting for Kuzma that would be a significant upgrade over him both this year and going forward?

Given he only makes like $2M, it has to be either someone with a similar salary, so a rookie deal or vet minimum type contract, or he'll have to be packaged with another rotation guy in order to match salary for someone else. They don't have any picks to trade either.

Feel like they are better off just keeping him.

What are the Lakers getting for Kuzma that would be a significant upgrade over him both this year and going forward?

Given he only makes like $2M, it has to be either someone with a similar salary, so a rookie deal or vet minimum type contract, or he'll have to be packaged with another rotation guy in order to match salary for someone else. They don't have any picks to trade either.

Feel like they are better off just keeping him.

B29ED0ED-D12D-4F67-A658-9CE89515DF7B.png

Sucks for Drummond. No one's really tryna pay 150 mill to a center with no range.

Jordan is salivating though.

Sucks for Drummond. No one's really tryna pay 150 mill to a center with no range.

Jordan is salivating though.
I feel like he'd be cool in the $15-20M/per range. Someone is going to give him a lot more than that though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom