THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get haters, you get people talking ****, the jokes all that is coming. 80% of this thread lives off of what the Lakers are doing. It's dudes in here that root for every other team in the west outta their hatred for the Lakers. :lol:

I'm neutral. Feel no type of way towards the Lakers. But as an observer I feel like 80% of Lakers fans in here have this same energy you describe towards the Clippers, Celtics, etc.

Those two wins are the only thing that separates them from the Nuggets, the Jazz and the Rockets though, who are all also one game from #2 seed, or in the case of the Nuggets already #2.
We have won 27 games friend. We have won some we should have lost and definitely lost some we should have won. To say that the 2 vs. The Lakers are the 2 that matters in the equation is, again, just false.

I'm neutral. Feel no type of way towards the Lakers. But as an observer I feel like 80% of Lakers fans in here have this same energy you describe towards the Clippers, Celtics, etc.

If people talk **** naturally you gonna get it back. Celtics, Rockets, Clippers fans etc talk. Like I said it's dudes who's whole fanhood is about hoping teams beat the Lakers.

If people talk **** naturally you gonna get it back. Celtics, Rockets, Clippers fans etc talk. Like I said it's dudes who's whole fanhood is about hoping teams beat the Lakers.
The Lakers 27th pick makes a random tweet and it's nonstop slander that goes on and on for days. But Laker fans make a few jokes and we gotta be 'insecure' and all this nonsense :lol: :rolleyes. FOH

The Lakers 27th pick makes a random tweet and it's nonstop slander that goes on and on for days. But Laker fans make a few jokes and we gotta be 'insecure' and all this nonsense :lol: :rolleyes. FOH

This thread the last few years was flooded with jabs at the Lakers constantly and ALA being real loud :lol: Now Lakes fans can't fire back?

Gotta give Jenkins credit. He really is utilizing Bud's system to perfection. We've been generating so many open looks on offense, its hard to determine how sustainable our offense is. I saw a few days ago how our offense right now is where the Warriors were back in 17-18 :lol:

There will be some regression, but probably not as bad as some may think because of the open looks we are getting. A lot of guys are shooting way more confident. JJJ is the real deal. I'm more concerned about Dillon and Crowder. Those two have the biggest differential when it comes to shooting %'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom