THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Greek'$ BM look like she could be his sister

Its because she is
tumblr_pz5r37749H1wrh2j3o2_250.gifv

The trade deadline is 22 days away. Each day that goes by without a Sixers trade blows my mind. I think GM’s have seen how desperate Elton is when he really wants somebody and it’s making **** tough to do right now when we’re in a much more desperate situation than we’ve previously been in over the last two years.

The trade deadline is 22 days away. Each day that goes by without a Sixers trade blows my mind. I think GM’s have seen how desperate Elton is when he really wants somebody and it’s making **** tough to do right now when we’re in a much more desperate situation than we’ve previously been in over the last two years.

Plus Elton overpays for in trades/ contracts. Something tells me he's not a good negotiator. One thing he's good at is that he's good at keeping things away from the Media. Last year's Butler, Tobias and Fultz trades were not covered by the media until it actually happened.

Interesting they're using Micro J and no HOVR. I hope/ pray it's full length tho, for Embiids sake.

Nah in the pic I posted of the heel it shows that there’s heel HOVR and Mircro G in the forefoot.

Plus Elton overpays for in trades/ contracts. Something tells me he's not a good negotiator. One thing he's good at is that he's good at keeping things away from the Media. Last year's Butler, Tobias and Fultz trades were not covered by the media until it actually happened.

That’s why I’m saying I think his past overpays and us being in a desperate situation is ******* up our trade talks. The Jimmy, Fultz and Tobias trades did come out of nowhere and same with the Horford deal so I will say Elton is good at keeping **** top secret. But damn this dude needs to do something quick for my anxiety so I don’t have to keep watching this BS every game.

Harrell can’t play with Zu
Harrell >>> Zu

y’all gon think Zu should play more minutes until he starts to play more minutes

Bet.

Yeah, no. You might have a point if we were saying he should get more time based on just 5 MPG, but he’s at 17.5, which is enough to know who he is and what he can do. He’s 3rd among all NBA centers in Real +\- and has one of the higher PERs on the Clippers. So, he’s not a star, but the team generally performs well when he’s in.

Plus, nobody is saying he should be playing 30+ MPG, but 17 is too few. And Doc shouldn’t be so rigid with the line-ups. Like if we’re in a close game against the Rockets or Jazz in the 4th quarter, we’re probably better off having Zu in to try and deal with Capella/Gobert than Trezz.

Lol guys, Nike and Jordan had a TON of similar designs to other shoes, we just never question them.

That’s why I’m saying I think his past overpays and us being in a desperate situation is ****ing up our trade talks. The Jimmy, Fultz and Tobias trades did come out of nowhere and same with the Horford deal so I will say Elton is good at keeping **** top secret. But damn this dude needs to do something quick for my anxiety so I don’t have to keep watching this BS every game.

We definitely sold on Fultz at the lowest possible value. Something tells me he will go after Alec Burks. He is playing great right now so I don't know what Elton will give up.

Is IT in the trade market?

I’ve yet to even try on a shoe with HOVR.

It's similar to boost in a way where the performance can vary. You can have a thick HOVR setup which will feel nice and plush, but stability and court feel will be less, or they can go with a lighter version where you still get decent impact protection you just wouldn't get that plush feel.

I very much prefer the latter for Ball and the former for running/ training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom