THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa so you can want to be loyal but not hate losing?

Huh?

I’m not mad at him getting his bread. He deserves it.

the comments came off as a trade request to me and that **** is dumb as ****. How do you sign a long term deal and then want to be traded IN THE FIRST YEAR??? don’t sign the ******* contract or don’t complain. You knew what you were signing up for.

it’s one thing to request a trade when you‘re approaching free agency. That’s fine with me. But to do it after you signed an extension is a slap in the face to the fans that root for you.

Lmaooo how you piss off Pau Gasol? Take a lap.

His system always makes marginal to bum players look respectable. The issue with that 2013 team in particular was his stubbornness to not adjust to his personnel. Had 2 of the best big men in the league and wanted to camp one of them out at the 3 point line.
so you're saying he was ahead of his time? he saw the wave coming

pau did in fact start shooting 3s lol.

ABD6569D-6101-4379-9784-BEC85879E831.jpeg

cavs gotta get these tickets off somehow lol...... lower level $500 , C level $250

they out of they mind

How can they be sure he gained 8 pounds of muscle? That’s a lot for just a week....I’m skeptical.

Only skeptical?

Bro, I will cut my **** off if he added 8 pounds of muscle in a week. He didn’t add a pound of muscle that week, let alone 8.

NBA teams and media love exaggerating these reports. What likely happened is that they trained hard (for basketball standards) and he ate harder.

so you're saying he was ahead of his time? he saw the wave coming

pau did in fact start shooting 3s lol.

I'm saying your assessment of him with that 13 squad was dead wrong. They literally scraped his offense and took off after. It was the Kobe system.

It would really annoy me if they put the pelicans-spurs game next week on nba tv. I don't have nbatv

Would rather they leave it alone so I can watch on league pass

I'm saying your assessment of him with that 13 squad was dead wrong. They literally scraped his offense and took off after. It was the Kobe system.

not arguing with you, you may be right. i mostly just remember kobe's heroics that season and the drama with dwight, and us grinding to get to the post season. not so much the coaching stuff. i always gave credit to dantoni for helping get the best out of the role players on the team, probs glazed over the fact the main guys hated him :lol:. As time go on, history is painted in a broad brush, can forget some of the details.

i remember kobe had to be a work horse and averaged like 45-46 minutes down the stretch of the season and there was always the question of if that aided in the achilles injury...i rmemeber wanting to be mad at Mike, but then think, he cant make or stop kobe from doing anything lol.

With Zion coming back and the pels looking to ease him and possibly wide load manage
You think the nba presses them to allow Zion to participate in the rookie game ?

I’m not mad at him getting his bread. He deserves it.

the comments came off as a trade request to me and that **** is dumb as ****. How do you sign a long term deal and then want to be traded IN THE FIRST YEAR??? don’t sign the ****ing contract or don’t complain. You knew what you were signing up for.

it’s one thing to request a trade when you‘re approaching free agency. That’s fine with me. But to do it after you signed an extension is a slap in the face to the fans that root for you.

I took it as “yo we beat the nuggets, heat and the Celtics recently, we shouldn’t be losing to the Bulls”

I don't think the Warriors are going to trade D'Lo mid-season, BUT I wonder how many draft picks they can extract from the T'Wolves just because.

The biggest mistake the Clips, or any other team for that matter, is think it's a copycat league. The Warriors and all that HOF talent is an outlier, an exception to the rule. But people don't seem to get that.

Are the Lakers and Bucks trying to copy the Warrior model? Clips need to make sure their roster matches up with the elite because if you consider yourself a championship contender, you're building your roster to compete and match up against your championship peers (e.g. LAL, MIL, etc). Since more than likely it will be these 2 squads whom you'll end up having to go through in order to secure the O'Brien.

Yea the first two Lakers/Clippers matchups have definitely proved that the Clippers can’t matchup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom