THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest mistake the Clips, or any other team for that matter, is think it's a copycat league. The Warriors and all that HOF talent is an outlier, an exception to the rule. But people don't seem to get that.

Are the Lakers and Bucks trying to copy the Warrior model? Clips need to make sure their roster matches up with the elite because if you consider yourself a championship contender, you're building your roster to compete and match up against your championship peers (e.g. LAL, MIL, etc). Since more than likely it will be these 2 squads whom you'll end up having to go through in order to secure the O'Brien.

HoarseTheseClam-size_restricted.gif
kevin hart annoying af man. same role in every movie gah damn.

It’s funny because literally yesterday Ingles said the Jazz love when Harden takes his step back 3s. That’s literally the gameplan. Harden knows this too and just keeps taking those dumb *** shots.

Where you hear this? Link me please. :lol:

The richest thing about the Harden supporters is how they claimed for years how a lack of ball movement & "bad shots" limit a team. I have never watched a bigger ball stopper in my life :lol:

Then add into it how the guy plays little defense & imagine how the team feels watching that BS nightly... James Harden one of the most "efficient" scorers ever based on advanced equations... literally shoots Rajon Rondo percentages come playoff time :lol:

EVERYTHING they bashed Russ for for years is what Harden does, except he's a lot more efficient during the regular season & the exact same player when you need it most. Dantoni & James are a match made in heaven, a group of all stat boosting, no defense playing gimmicks who's claim will always be i "almost" did something.

I actually think Kevin Hart is funny AF, he just tries too hard sometimes.

But he definitely has those moments were I'm yelling to get this Jit off the screen.

It’s funny because literally yesterday Ingles said the Jazz love when Harden takes his step back 3s. That’s literally the gameplan. Harden knows this too and just keeps taking those dumb *** shots.

per nba dot com, james harden is shooting 39% on step back 3s (122/313). Harden taking step back 3s isn't a problem. the problem is only taking step back 3s.

Ain't trying to hear it. Money was going to be there regardless for my dude, he CHOSE to be with a bum *** organization with terrible leadership.

One of the rare times we're in agreement. Bradley Beal was going to get paid regardless. You can't re-up your contract knowing the miserable situation with John Wall down an achilles soon to be paid 40+ million a year, and then complain a couple months later.

He had all the leverage. He could've made demands of the Wizards before re-signing but he took the bread.

I can't wait to see how this gets address in the new CBA. Guys signing these max deals only to lay the foundation for wanting to be trade months later.

??? What's this discussion about?

They think James Harden and Russell Westbrook are “the same” in the playoffs. And Harden somehow escapes “criticism” while performing just as “trash” (the word used according to those guys up there) as Russ in the playoffs.

They think James Harden and Russell Westbrook are “the same” in the playoffs. And Harden somehow escapes “criticism” while performing just as “trash” (the word used according to those guys up there) as Russ in the playoffs.

Let's get it correct.

Harden - 41/31% and 5.2 turnovers
Russ - 40/32% and 4.3 turnover

Harden - 41/28% and 5.4 turovers
Russ - 39/26% and 6.0 turnovers

Harden - 41/30% and 3.8 turnovers
Russ - 40/32% and 5.2 turnovers

He ain't as bad as Russ but the fact is both of 'em have been terrible in the playoffs. Russ just talks a lot of **** so he more "unlikeable" but they're more alike than ya'll want to admit. :lol:

What's the difference between .388 and 39? You playing dumb now. I rounded up for Harden too. Both of these dudes have shot terrible and turned the ball over a lot in the playoffs. Harden has just been slightly better.

Karl Malone was basically the same player regular season and playoffs. Harden clearly is a worse player in the playoffs than he is in the regular season so no I wouldn't make that comparison.

His most fair counterpart in sports is Clayton Kershaw. Especially given their propensity to choke at the worst times given how great they are during regular season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom