THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD an insecure female in a 7 foot female body.

For real though, he's candid and says what he thinks. Better than some cookie cutter response . We want athletes to be honest to the extent that honesty vibes with how we think they should feel. We can't have it both ways.

KD an insecure female in a 7 foot female body.

For real though, he's candid and says what he thinks. Better than some cookie cutter response . We want athletes to be honest to the extent that honesty vibes with how we think they should feel. We can't have it both ways.

I'm all for athletes being honest and candid but I can't appreciate how dense he comes across.

What did he truly expect was going to happen when he left OKC for the team that eliminated them? He seems to be able to asses other people's behavior and feelings but somehow neglects to assess his own.

Hmm...the injury might be a blessing is disguise for KD. He can take a step back from the NBA and focus on figuring himself out.

Peoples Champ :pimp:

The gravy boat is empty now
lawd.png
only champ he got left

I'm all for athletes being honest and candid but I can't appreciate how dense he comes across.

What did he truly expect was going to happen when he left OKC for the team that eliminated them? He seems to be able to asses other people's behavior and feelings but somehow neglects to assess his own.

Maybe not shoot up his jersey :nerd:

Always felt these two things really what KD had an issue with. Particularly the 3rd year with him not buying in to the motion offense. You could see him sulking when Kerr and them told him to move the ball and “play with joy” etc. He’d become tired of it. He’d sulk and become disengaged in the offense as they were winning and moving the ball sometimes. It was weird.

226737B5-5E3A-45BA-85FA-8856F3189DCB.png
7EBE19B7-35E8-4922-A2CC-AB003D237D75.png

Hope he can find happiness somewhere. That moodiness **** can take a toll. I rock with KD tho.

I'm happy for him though. Finally, one athlete admits it that the **** fans always cry about (sticking with one team, winning as THE guy, etc etc) actually matters to him. Like he honestly cares what millions of others think of his legacy. Most superstars get past that phase eventually.

KD a regular emotional dude who happens to be the best player in the world.

Sad part is, he still chose the wrong team to go to for his "fulfillment".

I feel like people are overlooking the fact that OKC fans probably said CRAZY **** to him on social media and in person. Everyone’s like “how could he be surprised they’re mad” but being mad isn’t the same as thinking it’s ok for kids, moms, dads to be calling a grown man a B****, probably a N-word, probably attacking his family etc

so...kd really just wants to play iso all season?

dudes still blaming billy donovan? scott brooks? The words coming out his own mouth, team ball is cool...but i wanna play 1 on 1.

What has Billy Donovan done since then? Or Scott Brooks for that matter? (Seriously asking about Brooks because the Wizards vanished with John Wall)

Always felt these two things really what KD had an issue with. Particularly the 3rd year with him not buying in to the motion offense. You could see him sulking when Kerr and them told him to move the ball and “play with joy” etc. He’d become tired of it. He’d sulk and become disengaged in the offense as they were winning and moving the ball sometimes. It was weird.

226737B5-5E3A-45BA-85FA-8856F3189DCB.png
7EBE19B7-35E8-4922-A2CC-AB003D237D75.png

Hope he can find happiness somewhere. That moodiness **** can take a toll. I rock with KD tho.

Weren’t a lot of us saying this and y’all were acting like KD was just delighted as he could be to be in GSW. We tried told y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom